We got 16 mount reskins with this new patch. And yet they released a completely new looking mount behind a 6 month paywall. Mount that we could all have gotten simply by playing the game

I’d love to see microtransactions removed from sub based games. Same with the removal of loot boxes (cosmetic or not) AKA “Surprise mechanics”.

3 Likes

Point is, if they aren’t going to add them in the game without any paywall might as well not put them.

1 Like

What payewall though you are playing the game and buying a sub anyways and can you please explain to me how the mount is fresh ? because to me it looks like its shareing a frame and textures with a few other mounts .

Do we have those in WoW though loot boxes ? to me that means in other MMO’s power to your char as in XP upgrade or stat upgrade and its random but nothing as far as I can see in store shop is a loot box or RnG .

I’ve typed this already but I’ll say it again. The rat is not a reskin of the ratstallion. It is a rat, yes but it’s different. Different animations, different head, different saddle, it flies, so it has wings.

3 Likes

But you can in theory buy with gold thus making it an ingame item .

2 Likes

Please read it again… I said:

I’d love to see microtransactions removed from sub based games. Same with the removal of loot boxes (cosmetic or not) AKA “Surprise mechanics”.

I didn’t say WoW but the microtransation part applies… tokens, pets mounts boosts… even charging way over the odds for services… all while they refuse to help those stuck on dead servers.

2 Likes

This is the logic : A game that has no sub what way to finance it is there? Obviously micro transactions or loot boxes. But wow has no need of it, we have a monthly sub and the price of the expansion at launch. That should be plenty to enjoy the game without content droughts or these store items

4 Likes

Excuse me can you point out were I mentioned that mount ?
I said it has textures and frame of other mounts can you please show me were I said otherwise and please don’t assume.

The mount is already ingame texture and frame wise its a reskin .

Just tired of people saying that it’s a reskin of ratstallion. And seeing it’s the only rat mount made sense u were refering to it.

1 Like

I know lots of people that don’t “buy a sub with real money” and paye with gold make it free to play for them .

2 Likes

Yes but I asked you to point out were I said the rat from legion ? that’s right you cant because I didn’t .

It’s not free it costs lots of time instead… either way it costs.

1 Like

Wondering what mount it is like then?

But the tokens don’t come out of think air. There are people spending 20 euros each time to put the token in the auction house. So this means that when you buy a token you are buying a sub and instead of paying 13 you are giving 20 in some way. Since those that pay for the token pay more for what you actually get.

3 Likes

Okay from now on at end of every sentence so we can be forum friends im going to do this …

So making gold is easy ingame if you know the way …

And many people do it because they have limited funds in real life so you want to take that away from them…

Take the bronze drake. And take the Netherwing drake. They are both drakes yes? But are they the same? No.

2 Likes

I felt better about getting those than I ever did riding a walking advertisment mount :rofl:

Now your being obtuse as they only share the name drake not the frame or textures but I guess you and Anna want to back pat each other some more its ok I can carry on posting all day with you two it really is fine .

People claim of gold being easy to make and pass it as that. But it’s not at all. It’s actually a pain in the butt and it’s gonna end up making your playing experience much worse. So instead of palying and enjoying the game you like you are focused on making gold. So the question is, are you playing to pay for the game or to play it?

3 Likes