We got failed, yet again!

Clear my mailbox please, i cant transfer! its empty, probably bugged or pending mail from npc quest giver. You didnt give us a time frame on those transfers, i am afraid i am gonna lose it ;(

Can US also go to all Era servers?

Or German, French or Spanish.

1 Like

Disable all Addons and ignore lists. Log out, in again and see if you got mail now

My Chars

Druid 70 → Stuck Gehenas Allianz (payed a transfer at start of TBC for trying getting a enemy faction. Stopped playing TBC because my alts and other socials where on a other Server) For woltk I logged in. 99% Hord created by a Free Trans

Mage 74 Morgaine Searching over 1h for a dungeon → 95% Horde created by Free Trans
Rogue 80 Morgaine Just raidlogg one Day bit content on Monday searching 1h for a HC Daily

SOM Chars no at least open. Transfer to all locked server. But I cant transfer my SOM Chars to Morgaine. It feels like you give this Server a… Also they are very less Info about. Searching in a Forum of Complains.

Finding a post on US-Forum that it starts at 1.Nov and only one Week time! EU still dont work only some since 3. Nov

Are my Chars now Lost if y dont tranfer they randomly in hope i can tranfer these chars on a Server which is in next Phase death or on a Era Server where content is predicted since TBC Clone??? Can I transfer from Era to woltk?

Thats all happed cause non Fractionlimited Free Transfers and Queues.

As someone who wants to transfer to Golemagg, I would like to know if that will be possible before this char gets yeeted and deleted, please.

We know jus as much as you do. Blizzard havent said anything about changing / updating destinations, so I would be patient and wait and see - but also check when they announce a closure date so your char is not deleted.

1 Like

Called it. A entire work day they spent saying nothing. Leaving us guess over the weekend. Disgusting.

1 Like

No, they can´t.
Only Mankrik and Whitemane.

But apparently there are also some realms missing in US - were probably just too many Wrath realms :wink:
The US CS staff member made an inquiry for the missing us realm - maybe they notice then, that there are some MORE realms missing

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.