We got failed, yet again!

Hello there,

May I “we” know why on earth NA has all the servers opened for transfer from SOM to WOTLK while EU has some specific servers? I’m in Golemagg & now I cannot move my 60 Priest there. Yet, a locked server like Gehennas is open.

I don’t understand why the work for the EU SOM stuff has been handled so poorly.
All we ask is a thorough explanation.

Will all the servers going to be opened? Or that’s all we got?
Also, If I move to classic ERA, can I then pay for a transfer to Golemagg?

Thanks,

5 Likes

You definately can’t move from Era to Wrath, if that is what you are asking.

Are you SoM with the priest? A few servers are missing in the list and it has to be a error. Its just kinda dumb at this point.

My main point is if we’ll be able to transfer to all the servers in Wrath!

yep, my priest is in SOM server and I wanna move it to my main server in WOTLK (Golemagg)

They can’t get single thing right, absolutely disgusted by the way we are treated after giving them money for 15 years

2 Likes

I’m not one to come on the forums and moan, but this is a bit unfair and doesn’t make sense.

I shouldn’t, but I’m willing to transfer to gehennas then pay to move to mograine, but even that’s unavailable at the minute for some bizarre reason (It’s not even overpopulated) .

Dont do that. Dont give them money for a problem they created. They said “all” server and US players could go to all server just not EU yet. They have to fix this to inculde all server.

1 Like

I just don’t understand the reasoning behind all the vagueness. It feels like they’re in that “Ohhhhhhhhhh gowwwwwwwwwd, we gotta deal with these EU servers sighhhhhhh” mode…

Everything has been half-assed. Bad communication from the start.

3 Likes

And looks like they wont say more. So expect them to say nothing and just wait, close it down and let that be that.

1 Like

I cannot move my character as well to Golemagg. At first i thought it is because the server locks but i can move it to Firemaw or Gihhenas where are too. And @Kaivax sure us already that everything is working… @Kaivax

Still nothing said about this. 10 hours since the first blue update and my guess is they gone home for the weekend and left people stranded. How hard is it to type a few words giving some info. Is this intended? If so why? Golemagg is not even the biggest server on the list yet no info at all.

You aint gonna hear a word from them, they dont care they just want your money after that you are on ignore list

1 Like

isnt it early in the morning in california rn? Lets hope they come to work at 9am and fix this before weekend :smiley:

Aint holding my breath. US players got to transfer problem free 3 days ago.

1 Like

You should be able to move to all not locked servers, at least for Wrath. For ERA there’s only Firemaw(PvP) and PyrewoodVillage(PvE) - two excellent servers, but if you are a RP player this is kind of a “Meh!”.

1 Like

US got to do it. Blizzard said we could it. As of right now you can go to Gehennas that had 12000 more the Golemagg that you cant go to. Stop with these comments.

I dont know what you mean US can do we cannot? As far I can read they also have problems with transferring to some specific realms.

So whats the point to allow Gehennas and not others? THE biggest server in EU is fine but others are not? People with mains on those servers can just go kick rocks? What a solid point you make.

2 Likes

I think it’s probably just a mistake that some realms are missing. I would suggest to create a thread regarding it and keep posting until they see it and ideally resolve it… but it can take a while for anyone to read posts on EU…

1 Like