We need high elves

It has long bothered me that the game has so few passenger mounts (meaning, mounts where you can have party members on) but when thinking about it, it’s also bad that the ones there are don’t have enough seats and aren’t very commonly attainable.

I think there needs to be more passenger mounts that can accomodate 2-4 passengers, a wider selection overall (both flying and ground-based), and more ways to acquire them. Some crafted, some as drops, maybe even some from party-related achievements or Blizzard store. As much as I like my zeppelin, mammoth and motorcycle, sometimes they just aren’t enough.

15 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

YES!!!

14 Likes

That title :joy:

5 Likes

tbh i was absolutely disappointed when i found out that the covenant mount for venthyr wasnt the revendreth carrier…

15 Likes

This is what happens when y’all don’t press 10 on “How likely are you to recommend WoW to a friend” on their feedback surveys. No multi passenger mounts

6 Likes

A vulpera caravan would be a good one too.

7 Likes

I would sell my left kidney and buy some booze and hookers to Blizz devs, just give us High Elves, pls!

1 Like

Did someone say High elves? I sell Shisha for 10,000 Gold only :wink: so you can become High elves too.

YES!

3 Likes

We definitely need more multi-passenger mounts! and High Elves.

4 Likes

I would like a mount that has a hairdresser, for those times when I need to look fabulous. And let’s face it, I always need to. I underperform if my hair is not on point.

4 Likes

thats why you wear a helmet isnt it.

4 Likes

There is a strong correlation between looks and DPS.

:thinking:

So that helmet is not just for show huh? On your way to the barber as we speak…

edit: Aah crap Schmuse beat me to it :no_mouth:

2 Likes

So that’s why my dps is so low :cry:

Im already a tall elf >.>

You look small from up here.

1 Like

The helmet is there for…reasons. Haha :smiley:

:sweat:

4 Likes