We need more female gamers

Alright, if you insist. But you gotta post it for me.

https://giphy.com/gifs/uFmLnTtvbv5yBdpfzV/html5

2 Likes

Thanks. Happy now? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually I’m sad. All out of ice cubes :cry:

But do they need you? :thinking:

2 Likes

I refuse! My dress wouldnt have the same impact on a female, so i request to be exempt from this!

1 Like

Because gender somehow increases the quality of the game? KEKW

OP sounds like someone I’d expect to see on r/creepypms or r/niceguys.
Who gives a sh- about what gender percieved or otherwise another player is smh, games not a dating app.

2 Likes

I get the feeling Thession is the kind of guy who was drunk and walked into an Ann Summers and mistakenly bought certain ladies “items” and has never gotten over it once he sobered up and couldn’t face going for a refund so now he doesn’t want to be reminded women exist outside of domestic drudgery.

7 Likes

Your pink dress will bring all the girls to the moonwell. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :ok_hand: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I dont even need a tank main, pink is the trick!

9 Likes

takes notes

2 Likes

I predict there will be a lot of men running around in pink dresses from now on…

1 Like

Here was us Nightborne ladies, thinking purple was the best colour.

We’ve been doing it wrong for 10,000 years.

1 Like

Well, it’s never too late to learn something new :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Old habits die hard though.

Purple has been our colour for so long.

2 Likes

Fortunately Sandario looks good on any lady :wink:

4 Likes

But now it’s time for the Pink Revolution! So forget purple.

2 Likes

Nonsense. There’s guilds that only allow members based on lots of things (nationality, just to name one). That’s out of Blizzard’s hands.

1 Like

That’s just slipping through the cracks.

Sexism, racism, only-this-nationality, you call it, if it’s within the game it’s on blizzard’s hands.

If someone is sexist in game they get removed pretty fast, same if racist, and so on.

2 Likes