We need more female gamers

Very typical autism thing tbh, I’m like that as well to an extent, but I’m having problems getting stuff into my rythms, but I’m starting to get my Walking and dumbells stuff going.

1 Like

Oh hopefully things go back to normal soon! Is it maybe an option to take her to a bus station so she can see different busses there?

I have a kobo ereader which uses epub files…does kindle use those? If so I can email you some books like Harry Potter and Twilight and Percy Jackson I have on my ereader!

2 Likes

Why are you recommending this nonsense!?

The books are lovely! The movies…eh…same with Percy Jackson :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Harry potter is free at the moment the whole set! So am thrilled with that.

We can only go out for a walk once a day, but some of us still have cough/cold symptoms so have been staying in 3 weeks so far :frowning:

I took my kids out of school one week before Boris shut the schools because I was worried.

1 Like

It’s romance crab!

Oh right forgot, you’re Girls.

Anna if she likes Harry Potter, there is a free Harry Potter thing gone live today from JK Rowling with activities.

3 Likes

Now we are girls? Before we were old women…pfeh…

Yea Boris approach was…eh…

1 Like

Brilliant - thank you :slight_smile:

Oh how the tables have turned…

1 Like
3 Likes

Old women are still the ‘‘girl’’ gender.

If she manages to finish Harry Potter before this is all over and wants more books to read give me a call!

1 Like

Thank you so much I will :purple_heart:

1 Like

There was a fantasy book series I liked that I was gonna recommend but I dont remember the name!

Gonna look it up!

Found it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranger%27s_Apprentice

Pretty good and easy to read.

1 Like

Dragon lance?

I loved the Eragon books - I adore dragon stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish there would be more books or movies…like on James and Lily’s lives at school! If I have another baby I hope it’s a girl so I can call it Lily…would fit well with my boys name :smiley: (big hint!)

Rosie O’Donnell?

Yea…that’s it…did you find the name of the series yet? I love those kind of books :rofl: Going to read The witcher when I finish Percy Jackson