We need more female gamers

My wife plays almost exclusively female worgen, but she has a LFD, NB and DI as well, all female. Her only male char is a void elf. Racial themes isn’t her issue, but I’ll be damned if she plays anything other than hunter, DH or Rogue. This said she has started a warrior recently.

Whereas I tend to play MG/Gnomes mainly, but my characters are fairly evenly split over gender.

i could understand before rework about female worgen, but right now both worgen i pretty good. There’s just male worgen male in human form got better haircut than actual main human :joy:

Tell her that there’s nothing better than Worgen hunter :smile: !!

Its just my taste, i prefer to play male worgen. But i havent actually tried the new female model yet, i might change my mind.

3 Likes

It’s more she’ll be like “I feel like making a new char, something different” so I’ll ask what kinds of role and then she says “oh no, it’s a hunter”.

Like. If you want something different, stop playing hunter? Credit due though she does try different specs each time.

Nah, just change the pet and she will feel differents :smile:.
Just changing pet is an another character playable :smiley:

1 Like

I only play female of any race, because I prefer the female models more.

I love me some Troll Lady feet, best feet in WoW

The new female worgen model is a significant improvement. The old one was legitimately hideous. The new one actually looks like a wolf and has a huge variety of customisation options.

I still pref the male one but female worgen is probably the best anthropomorphic animal race female model in game currently in terms of details and attention given. Female vulpera is cool but lacks the vast amount of options, so their ears and fur colour become the main way to tell them apart.

3 Likes

I feel this on my own hunter. I cannot ever play a hunter where their pets don’t suit the race. Yet I do mythic+ as marks.

It pains me as a mechagnome because I need a ferocity pet for lust and a dispel pet “just in case” and no mechanical options, so I have a random crane and a bumblebee.

Please let us choose our pet abilities. Yeah yeah reduced variety nadda nadda. As if you don’t see a procession of beast Hunters with spirit beasts already. Implementing this option would increase pet variety massively.

2 Likes

Make it your main character

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111330189/6548541-th.gif

1 Like

Currently my marks hunter is my main char, just levelling this dude and he’s my main forum face.

But no wolves for me. Someone has to fight the mechagnome crusade. The sweet sweet racials and shooting people with a plasma rifle whilst logged like a cyborg is just amazing.

1 Like

I do like the pretty races - like blood elves - but my absolute favorite is the female orc, though. Especially fury warrior or enha shaman. I love the fact that I’m able to smash mobs in the face with savage fury and strength, while using weapons I propably couldn’t even pick up in real life with my pathetic muscles :laughing:

3 Likes

Female orc is one of the better-looking (not necessarily pretty) choices out there. And they do look like they could realistically wield a lot of the weapons and armour in the game; the stuff that would be possible to use at all that is.

4 Likes

Yeah, I like the way they look and the animations as well. I just wish I could create a Mag’har orc warrior/shaman already, but it’s not going to happen anytime soon. My mage has not reached 120 yet, so there’s a lot of work ahead before I can unlock that allied race :neutral_face:

1 Like

Plenty of helpful people around if you need/want a hand leveling :+1:t2:

3 Likes

To be fair, troll females are pretty badass looking.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some company while leveling, to be honest. My friends list is completely dead nowadays, everyone has quit WoW. I do have one friend who still plays, but only Classic. And he won’t come back to retail, no matter how much I try to bribe him (or threaten!). So, I’ve been thinking that I should start looking for a nice community or something :thinking:

4 Likes

Well I’m not going to shamelessly promote the nice community of forum regulars that have formed over in the “here-ye! here-ye!” thread, but if I was shamelessly promoting something, it would be that.

8 Likes

Why would we need more female gamers?

They’re about the same in terms of performance in the game, and bro you’re not getting on a date through WoW lol, that happens maybe for one guy every 2 years, maybe.

You can tell people are bored during the quarantine.

3 Likes

I’d say desperated for attention.

2 Likes