We need more male gamers

Dear Gods above and below, what a world…

3 Likes

Yup, she makes probably hundreds if not thousands of dollars selling it each month. And she makes money from being a twitch thot too, since she shows herself bathing too (wearing bikini).

And no, I haven’t watched her. The youtuber ItsAGundam did a video about her and there were some clips in there with her. Eugh.

I mean I can understand that attraction is a powerful factor, obviously I can, but even so, have these people not stopped and thought that they’re not exactly getting the…attractive elements of this person, but that which is kind of…dirt, and Yeah, actually I’m going to leave that one there, as my brain goes overactive at how stupid people can be sometimes…

Just Yuck…BUt then I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round, or at least to make it look populated at any rate!

3 Likes

Quite so. They’re free to do whatever they want with their money but…

ye no

:rofl: that’s sounds erm… lovely…

1 Like

Wasn’t there some muppet who drank it on stream?

I don’t know, I dont watch Twitch.

And I generally don’t watch youtube clips with morons. >:

1 Like

You’re lucky you have personality.

The voice is good, agreed.

It’s very soothing. :relaxed:

I mean that’s grim. You can be the most cleanly person possible, but still, in your bathwater there is going to be things that…you really should not be ingesting… That’s absolute batguano crazy… Eeesh…

You mean like anyone buying a hot girls bathwater?

Like they say where I come from:

There’s nowt so queer as folk

You wanna buy some male gamer bath water?

Haha sure when they actually take a bath :wink:

3 Likes

Hey at least I have an excuse! I’m not allowed to have baths! Or rather, am advised medically not to. Showers are fine though, take those daily, I can sell some of the …produce…if people really want?

Actually I don’t think I could bring myself to actually try and sell such a thing…

Lets go with no.

2 Likes

She is smart, but buyers are degenerates

1 Like

I wouldn’t judge what people do, in order to be happy - if there’s no harm. If it makes them happy to buy the bathwater of some girl, let them. No harm is done, I think.

I don’t understand why people do it, but I also don’t see a problem with it.

I agree, maybe they, for the same money, can get the services of a girl in the flesh :roll_eyes:

a professional phyco doctor help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.