We need new skimpy transmogs

Glorious Plate, Lofty Plate, Bloodscale Plate, etc.

We need more of these. We need more sexy armor that isn’t 15+ years old.

Yes this should be a priority for the game.

25 Likes

I prefer full armour.

4 Likes

Just add the NPC Nightborne armours as cosmetic transmog options, and everyone is happy.

Thighs save live… ahm SUBS!

https://imgur.com/a/STfuiEw :melting_face:

8 Likes

So you want something younger than 15.

15 Likes

It is a shame that the only decent more skimpy mogs are now outdated pixels. I would love an updated version of some of the armorkinis. It’s a staple of fantasy games.

Nobody is asking for full cover up armor to be replaced, just that there should be more choice.

10 Likes

I’m afraid that kind of armor would turn us into fruits these days :confused:

14 Likes

It is a shame that we seem to be going backwards, that suddenly it’s wrong for people to want to choose more skimpy outfits. They cover up the NPCs from their former glory as well.

9 Likes

I’m just worried if they updated the existing mogs, they would make them non-sexy. Like the female version of Glorious Plate would look like it does on the Male :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Plate needs to have this option. I have a Paladin that would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Correct, while cloth has the most of these Mail and Plate are quite lacking, both in number and quality. No idea on leather.

Also correct, so can I turn into a giant peach please? :peach:

7 Likes

You want to dress as a fruit bowl?

2 Likes

Only if I can have the biggest melons

11 Likes

People have been asking this for years, but judging by Blizzard’s recent conduct, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

2 Likes

They could also add the kaldorei set.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwDP7SVxM3xK1tMn0ghW_wyLt-mgFezyTkf-wlxhVXaIWQnUCT-pPBZeFfW_F6_-DY5_4&usqp=CAU

4 Likes

They added some cloth in MOP, but the mail’s, plate and leathers are outdated. I hope they upgrade it to HD sometime.

3 Likes

Skimpy outfits is now considered politically incorrect, Blizzard employees have made it clear they want female characters covered up.

1 Like

Hide pants option when??

Go do just a tabard and no pants, and see how sexy it looks!

P.S. Currently i’m farming tokens for the apron… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Lol!
Some angry “woke” reported me for telling the truth xD

6 Likes

you deserve this upvote :laughing:

2 Likes

I would love to be able to hide pants

9 Likes