We need to be able to toggle people from being able to kill you with their abilities

You will need to provide an official link as evidence of where blizzard has made this a ban offence. I did a search and all I can find is players asking for this to be made so but nothing official.

1 Like

Well if it is allowed then I should start leave as warlock that im put into 2x fistweaver, arms,retri,dh lobby. Example just few days ago I had to withstand these lobbys and I drop -200 rating for it :joy:

I had the same issue result.

I always love to see the blueposts. Makes it official and it’s good to build up my knowledge base of the modes I don’t play.

1 Like

My point here on the topic is on the matter that specs need better designing and improvements to have better synergy together, I dont want to get on sidetrack with else.

Problem with shuffle in general is that you cant choose youre group, and like op is suffering from two paladins in his m+ group people in pvp are constantly suffering from bad synergies between specs because they just dont work at all in same comp like every scatter shot and trap and poly will just remove afflis dots through the game making it unplayable pretty much, there is room for improvement here on design wise surely.

Yea the only thing I can think of that can be constituted for a ban is somebody who is deliberately leaving frequently. This can bee seen as grieving and intentionally messing up the other players ratings. But it would be hard to prove that is this case unless is like 15+ consecutive quits.

The system itself should prevent that though, in theory.

I’m going to say a hard no on that one.
Block the forbearance and next thing the tank will be wanting to block spirit link totem because it’s not fair that my massive health pool is used to help those annoying specs with less health.

1 Like

The matter I wanted to highlight was that some specs have bad synergy and shuffle you cant chose who you play with and there is alot room to improve the designs of specs to prevent this or just not make modes like shuffles where comps are random I guess. :dracthyr_shrug:

I’m not sure I see the connection.

A shaman does not prevent a paladin from using their abilities.

OP already suggested that back in BFA :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: or iirc it was to not let the healer control spirit link cause a healer killed them by usint SL right after having used lay on hands.

I do remember that thread. Just not which “smart individual” started it. :grin:

How does it kill them?

I’m just trying to understand. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I’m so confused!!!

It distributes all the health evenly between everyone in the link, so a tank that was just at full health now dropped to half hp and apparently it killed them. Not saying that SL cant mess up stuff now and then if used badly, just like a lay on hands messed it up cause tank didnt notice it. Still dont agree to not let the healer use it, you learn by doing, even more so from mistakes :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve clearly never paid any attn.

There’s probably weakauras out there that can alert you if you have forbearance for now.

1 Like

Yeah it’s generally not something I’ve needed and it will be irritating as heck to have it go off every time I give myself forb. Both Lay and Bubble are routine parts of my gameplay esp in M plus.

It’s only an issue if the other paladins don’t listen. If I have a pala tank I don’t lay them because generally it’s just giving them a death sentence shortly after. Tanks and other Rets don’t tend to give me forb although technically they could. It’s just some healers that don’t listen.

Imagine the irritationes of people in shuffles in similar occasions and when they dont even have any choise on the matter who they play with for the mode :joy:

Someone said that there might be choise to filter groups by own class in future. That would be great or just remove the random modes and only have arena where we build own comps. Pvp is very comp based and many specs have bad synergy with each other.

Yeah i can see that being annoying. At least i’ve learnt from this topic to not use those things on other palas when i play on my ret (i’ve played pala for like 3 keys or something :laughing:).

2 Likes

I tried playing affli but I got mages, hunters and palas in party and even if ask them not poly, blind, use scatter or trap the round will be them spam the said things anyway till it ends and anything I try to ramp up is being deleted constantly by teammates abilities. Alot specs have similar bad synergy with other specs in pvp and the game is very comp based. Its kinda nonsensical they would implement mode with random comps before attempts to fix any of the bad synergy of some specs together.

Here is the blue post about solo shuffle, serial leavers accounts may be reviewed and they may receive suspension.

1 Like