We should all leave warriors in the dumbster

Exactly what I quoted. You just need to outlive the warrior. Run, reset, restealth, win. Every good feral killed me that way.

This sounds more like a mesmerising hypnosis script than an actual argument.
And if we talk in terms of experience and rating your words have even less of a value than mine according to your logic.
not that i want to make this about rating or anything.
Warriors should have strengths and weaknessess.
Wearing Plate and being tanky while also having insane mobiliy, can soak and reflect abilities, or outright immune them, while keeping the enemy slowed by undispellable physical slow by 70%, while having a very good number of crowd control outside of that along with insane pressure, including Sharpen here too, is a horrible choice in terms of balance especially against classes like feral druid that speciallize in mobility over survivability, and self healing as a form of defence, bound by 3 times less amount of gap closers, a single wall, and low armor (bear form was nerfed too), same amounts of stuns, id wager that id prefer having 1 AOE fear instead of having to cast Clone but thats another topic.
I dont know what you guys are huffing but an aspect of warrior should be pruned.
Be it mobility or defensives.

“Ah, to live - just dont die.”
Another great forumers whos place is exactly here.
Great intellectualizing.
How does one run in a 3v3 scenario as feral ? and more intruiging of all is how does the feral restealth in the same 3v3 scenario ?
LoL.

feral isnt a competitive spec. its just a silly fun cat vibe.

it is only functional when it does strong bleed/dot damage, and then use mobility to run/los/bear

if our bleeds are not strong, the spec is not functional

Bro warrior too op need to get deleted

I mean warrior wasnt a competative spec at one point in time.
Does that mean we had to let it to rot ?
Ferals core had been given out and feral simply hasnt got any specialty or occasion where it performs the best because that was taken away slowly over time.
I dont mind warriors having a window where they can connect and/or immune but they are connected 24/7 brother.
Thats idiotic, faceroll design that punishes anyone who wants to put a little extra mind into another class besides plate classes.
come on, you know it deep down.

Sorry was away but are you talking about duela? If so that does not matter.
If you are talking about arena then havibg your 1min bash and maim reserved just for warr which is often not the KT is already a big blow to feral because then you have no cc for the KT nor the healer.
Not to mention having two storms means you as warrior can do your go 90% of the time without interruption no matter what also feral ccs can be parried or dodged.
Mobility wise storms nullify druid shifting out of roots because the slow will be applied instant.
Two charges, one big leap means you are able to connect to connect to feral most of the time not to mention feral charge is also used to close gap either to KT or healer so often than not is not available to get away from warr.
Rooting might work on warr but again with two storms and low cd on storm more often than not its wasted on warr or at best keeps then away for a few seconds.
Also warr MS nullfies a big part of druid def which is affected by damp or healing reduction.

Warr was easy for feral in the past with warr having less cc and mobility and also thorns not being a joke vut in DF the situation flipped hard. Anyway arms was one of the best specs in the game ladt xpac for reason and did well against most specs maybe struggle only vs frost or arcane mage

It’s a sustain slow, small hitter class you fool.
They’re meant to disrupt and peel very well; that’s Arms.

I love to see demon hunters cry about other classes mobility and defensives being op. Feed me those green tears! :clown_face:

1 Like

did u even read the thread before you write bubble boey ?
im a feral druid, i got not a single DH on max level.
clowned yourself like a proper ret paladin.

Even worse, clownfiesta woohooo