We want LFD

How do you make sure everybody reacts on the survey?

If i go to a football stadium and ask people what sports they like the answer is simple. Most people just visit the forum when they are unhappy with something.

1 Like

No, LFD was a WOTLK feature. This is WOTLK Classic, not just Classic, or TBC Classic. If you hate LFD, and donā€™t want to see it, maybe stay on TBC/Vanilla servers?

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more

/10 char

Please rename to ā€œI want LFDā€
And LFD was halfways through Wrath not at launce.
DKs required a level 55 per realm.
We had no boosts.

Why do you only complain over a third of the BS?

Polls organised by community and streamers show in average something like 70% want LFD. You are the minority.

Yes, but I still do not want to be included in yout ā€œWeā€. Thanks.
And I want LFD too, only not at launch.

ā€œWeā€ refers to the community.

Hmm, then Iā€™m not the community?

When you vote for an election, and the person you vote for does not get elected, you donā€™t lose your nationality.
You are the community, just the minority that does not want LFD.
When the majority wants something, then using ā€œWeā€ makes sense.

I always felt bad when ppl did this IRL, also when I was part of the majority ā€¦ I feel no better here.

I dont want a teleporting LFD tool.
Groupfinder would be good enough.

What about both? No one will force you to use LFD then.

Ye donā€™t like LFD? Just donā€™t do dungeons, dude.

1 Like

Since itā€™s all about the community and socializing (and changing what originally was). Would you anti dungeon finder folk like it if they removed battlemasters from capital cities and you could only queue for the BG at the BGā€™s entrance? And no more being placed with randoms. You socialize your way to a full raid to do BGā€™s with. Premade vs premade.

Would solve the premade crying because everybodyā€™d be forced to premade.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how it is right now in TBCC, in fact - most ppl with alts just do raids instead. I was hoping WotLK would be different, and I still hope public outcry can eventually sway the devs, but at this point I honestly expect very little from them anyway.

1 Like

True. No dungeon groups ever form in tbcc, true, ture. And thatā€™s because of no LFD and not tank shortage.

At least with LFD I can just put myself in queue and know that Iā€™ll get in a group eventually, rather than having to fevirishly scour through LFGchat hoping to whisper faster than the rest. Even as a tank main itā€™s frankly not an enjoyable experience.

1 Like

ā€˜ā€˜If itā€™s more than 2 button presses away itā€™s not an enjoyable experienceā€™ā€™ lmao

Raids are an enjoyable experience, even of it requires those same steps and more. Try to figure out why.