Weekend Therapy Thread šŸ‘©ā€šŸ”¬

Chat in this thread to vent a bit about whats going on with blizz, what bothers you in the game, what bothers you on the forumā€¦ etc. :woman_scientist:

7 Likes

Too many posts about customisation and theyā€™re never happy.
Who cares how curly your eyelashes are or about the colour of your nostril hairs.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Yesterday in mists dungeon we took the wrong turn in the mist maze only once and the party chat turned into the greatest pvp battle in history.

While i like transmogs and the in game store goodies, but to be completely honest now is not the time to release mounts or transmogs to purchase. We donā€™t need that now.
This is whats been bothering me, but then again iā€™ll probably still be buying it even though part of me feels its the wrong time.

2 Likes

Getting annoyed with the grind with getting NF to 80 when this patch was supposed to lessen the grind but only implemented said non-grind to 40 and beyond that you are doing the same thing all over again but without the benefits of having SoD campaign quests to catch up on renown.

2 Likes

Instead of removing Gnomes like I/we wantedā€¦ they just made Horde Gnomesā€¦ Vulpera.

3 Likes

Just like a fart. Smells bad at first but then it goes away.
Unless youā€™ve eaten Indian take away for two people. Then itā€™s RIP

2 Likes

ikr xD the more they get the more they want xD

2 Likes

Vents some Cov Corrupted Blood straight among the forumers

Ah, much better now. It was torturing my throat :yum:

1 Like

Straight ones are where itā€™s at.

1 Like

I donā€™t know man .that sounds weak of u .i eat red chilli each day

1 Like

ā€œokā€.

Chili I have no issues with. Red curry however ruins the plumbing

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Seeing a few ā€˜newā€™ player threadsā€¦

i canā€™t help but feel bad for them they do not know what they got coming their wayā€¦

i want to scream at them to get out now while they still canā€¦ but i want them to discover it themselves.

3 Likes

All the negativity!

Sometimes people need to learn how to find the positive in things/life because it just isnā€™t healthy to be so negative alllllllllllllllll the time and if they really canā€™t find anything postive go somewhere that actually makes them happy instead of trying to bring the rest of us down.

It will benefit everyone in the long run :man_shrugging:

And now I am going to go one shot Kaelā€™thas because he will drop that mog for me one day :joy:

2 Likes

the only therapy we need is a sausage, bacon and fried egg sandwich

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take 2.

2 Likes

the thread asks for negativity, if you dont like it maybe you should go somewhere else.

(sry if that seems a bit charged been dealing with idiotic butheads all day got a short fuse)

Best hangover cure ever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oily foods are beat hangover foods <3

2 Likes