Weird - Dragonblight Server character screen gone blank!

Just had a weird event happen.

Server went weird and everything started to freeze up and be non-responsive. Force quit and reloaded and now Dragonblight server logs in but doesn’t show any characters on it’s selection screen - but other servers I can make a new toon.

This just me?

2 Likes

No im having some strange things going on to i can log in normally on silvermoon but on the realm daggerspine everything is black on the character screen and “enter world” is greyed out

Same here on Chrommaggus, I tried to log in my alt, loading screen never loaded and now all my characters are missing along with the create new character option.

My other realms, Turalyon and Doomhammer are fine though =O

Good to know it’s not just me and something I did without realising it… meh… I have work in morning and this is killing time I have free… oh well… stuff happens I guess…

1 Like

Same here. No characters are showing upon login (sylv realm).

Yep all our 10 connected realms are broken and the sylvanas with their connected realms then i guess to

Same here. I was making a purchase from my AH mount and at the same time i was invited for Mythic + dungeon and all of a suden everything froze. I cant find any characters on Deathwiing Server, but i can login on Silvermoon.

so im counting 20 realms not working chrommagus group (10) deathwing group (6) and sylvanas group (4)

Lightnings blade cluster is dead too

yep you are with deathwing

I also tried to unstuck my character from the automated service and the page was unresponsive.

3 Likes

hahaha nice one :rofl: :rofl:

Was too good of an opportunity I had to do it xD

1 Like

Daggerspine, Lightning’s Blade, Dragonblight and Sylvanas too. Annoing stuff

40 minute solo shuffle queue into Server dead :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Same here. For TheMaelstrom, which is connected to Lightning’s Blade and Dragonblight. Friends on Sylvanas are forked too. I could log on Dentarg/TarrenMill, Ravencrest and saw people on TwistingNether though. Wtf are they doing man… going around asking people hearing many had this issue in the past week. Like it’s scary seeing this crap, and ruins the time we have ofc, but no blue post that I’ve seen. -_-

1 Like

Yes and im not sure they even have anyone awake atm to deal with these things seeing how low on manpower they seem be

Yup, woke up early so decided to play some wow before work… so much for that

1 Like

Same here. My chars seems to be gone aswell

1 Like