Well, what do you know... I expectedly feel 'not listened to'

No, it’s literally bad design. Better desgined games have a “okay, you’re done for the day. Go touch grass” - approach.

I’ve managed to play more strait months of genshin impact than I ever did in wow. And I muuuuch prefer wow over Chinese gatcha waifu gambling simulator #5014

2 Likes

If you need a game to tell when to stop playing the game, it only shows you that you have 0% self-control and shouldn’t be gaming at all.

Also, in regards of Blizzard games, feel free to enable “playtime restrictions” in the parenting controls if it annoys you so much as a consumer. They are there universally for a reason.

You miss the point ;).

If next week people ask for 380 ilvl to do m+1 and you are only 370 because you didnt spam daily quests how do you do?

Later, when I am ready to do it.

What else is the answer, man?

I agree, bad change

2 Likes

And now I feel gutted.
Blizzard screws over ‘non big 3’ players AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I’M SO FRICKING SICK OF IT.

1 Like

WE DID IT!!! We actually did it!

4 Likes

It’s not okay.
It’s really not.
I’m angry as hell.

1 Like

Oh yes! Now active players will stand in the city and stare at the fountain all week instead of flying around the world on their dragons!

1 Like

As someone who’s spent like maybe 10 minutes at most in Valdrakken so far… where is this fountain and how did I miss it?

1 Like

In the very centre. Next to the flight point.

1 Like

Nice. Well played boys. Now lets go back to playing a damn great game :smiley:

1 Like

high five

1 Like

I can barely express my happiness. I am so glad that for once Blizzard is not listening to this part of the playerbase.

2 Likes

Im not happy that they didnt get what they wanted per se. But I am happy that they stuck to their word on this. I genuniley believe its for the best.

1 Like

Thanks! Only really been there to pick up like 2 quests and put in a craft order.

It would be nice if for once they did.

tlhey revert the change pooooooooooooooog

2 Likes

Blizzard actually coming through on their promise of communicating better and promising to listen to the community more. I have hope for WoW again.

2 Likes

thats because of the US Forum was insanely negativ under the post tho

1 Like