Well, what do you know... I expectedly feel 'not listened to'

Nice change, those who nolife rep can nolife^2 and the rest of us aren’t impacted.

Thank god.

Ive already got too much to do daily do in that many WQs.

What else is there to do?

When you’re done with the story, the side quests, the world quests, the centaur camp…

I still have 1 rank and a half of wraithon rep to farm.

Still got soem side quests to do.

And my proffessions to finish off

I have done my m+0s for rhe week,

Ive had barely any time to try fit WQs in tbh.

In what way?
What is your renown level with the factions?
Have you completed your Dragon riding challenges advanced level?
Have you completed the rares and treasures achievements?
Have you done the hunts?
Have you done the events around the zones?
Completed already the Black Dragonflight grind?
And the Cobolt grind?
and the few WQ available?
And the side quests?
oh… have you mastered the professions?
What about the mogs? Do you have every World Drop mog? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OMG :scream: there is so little to do now that 4 WQ in total are not daily (and they never were)

1 Like

I can try to explain, but if you just think you know better and won’t listen, there isn’t any point now, is there. Either way. It’s bad design. You want your game to do well. If you sabatoage it yourself and blame someoene else. Well, they end up like you. Hopeless.

1 Like

Mate, you’re 1 week into the expansion. We’re getting season 1 soon anyway.
Just take it easy.

1 Like

Why do you feel forced to do it every day?
Do you have a sergeant with a whiplash standing behind you or something?
Why do you need it done as quickly as possible?

This is a great change to those not interested in other content.

Of course, it’s always possible to just play so many alts that you never run out of dailies, weeklies. However, it gets old to do the exact same content 5-10-20 times in a row. In which case, be like me, and play a 2 month character rotation with a good mix across editions, classes and levels! :rofl:

It’s not happening guys, calm down, false alarm.

That said I would like to see Blizzard make more WQs for those who do nothing else, but once a week seems reasonable for reset, as it’s in tune with the resets on dungeons & raids.

I didn’t even had time to do all WQs as they were bi-weekly rofl.

Good for those that “need it” though, I guess

1 Like

I really don’t get why you make this about me, when I have a totally healthy relationship with World of Warcraft, unlike others that are outright addicted.

That being said, no, it isn’t bad design to have repeatable content on a daily basis. In fact, it is the opposite. A game developer wants to offer as much content with as little work required as possible, like every industry wants. A game developer wants the player to have fun.

In a few weeks there will be people complaining about “not much to do” in the open world because they finished their WQ for that 3-days rotation, done all the sidequests and got bored of “playing all my alts” (imagine playing more than 5 characters :woozy_face:). Then people will complain that there is a “lack of content” and that “the season takes too long to be over”, as usual. Because people have no repeatable daily content.

And here is the thing that you and others don’t want to realize. The problem of “I have to keep up with others in WoW” is completely PLAYER-MADE.

People not taking you with them in M+ because of low ilvl or rating? Player-made!
People not taking you with them in Raids because of no experience of low ilvl? Player-made!
People not taking you with them in Rated PvP because of low rating or ilvl? Player-made!

None of this is Blizzards design fault. It’s just toxic/elitist players fault to abuse game systems to put pressure on other players “to keep up with them”.

And I am the absolute opposite of what you claim me to be. I don’t give 2 flying :poop:s about if you have the gear or rating in a M+ dungeon or are not that experienced or geared for a raid. If you are willing to learn, do your best and not be a sod, you as a player will always be welcome in my groups.

And that is then what “no pressure” literally means in WoW. No expectations other than your own player experience required.

If you, as a player, feel pressured to complete every daily WQ in WoW, you should step back from the game, take a break and fix your mentality regarding the game first before continuing to play it! Because the expressed mindset of “I have to finish all the 30 daily WQ on all my 50 alts” is already a line you read with realizing it comes from an addicted person that has no control over their addiction.

Even playing more than 5 alts (alts you do actually gear) is imo already the red border that shouldn’t be crossed. Everything above that 5 alts is imo unhealthy playing.

2 Likes

That’s not really fair to say, the issue is that the plots time gated behind the rep grinds and whether it’s weekly or daily since you’re paying monthly if you’re not actively grinding out these things to get the story you’ve paid for then you’re likely to feel cheated out of your money.

Personally, I feel like wow should take the FF14 approach. Do not timegate the story at all. If you chose to rush through everything and run out of content that’s on you. Since you’re charging people monthly for the game and a box price to buy, it’s a rather scumbaggy tactic to force players to grind out your story meaning you get extended months of play time out of them without providing them meaningful content. That’s just my 2 cents on it though.

2 Likes

I fully support that idea. Blizzard should also outright say that to their players so they wake up and realize that they live in a bubble.

1 Like

Blizzard CoNfIrMeD anti-bi! :laughing:

Too long, did not read. Bad design. Moving on.

Your ignorance and arrogance are beyond salvation.

Edit: Another one for the list.

Again, not to harp on the FF band wagon but that’s essentially what they did. They said the contents there for you, if you run out of stuff cause you blast through feel free to unsub see you next patch.

I genuinely feel like blizz treat the fans with kid gloves to much instead of just being upfront about things. I get it some people will be mad if you draw a line in the sand, but literally everyone will be mad if you wishy-washy fence sit and don’t actually take a stand anywhere.

Same!

I am totally loving logging in and getting to enjoy the game.

Im assuming you know i felt listened to when the change to world quests being daily again was announced? And now that they are twice a week again i lost a lot of joy for the expansion?

If so i can only take that reply as a jab. Which really isnt cool.

2 Likes

I am trying to catch up on the forum and I apologise that I’ve got mixed up.

I am not trying to have a jab at you. I misunderstood your response. I thought you were in support of the uturn and I realise now you mean the opposite.

2 Likes