What a Loot System

Can I ask something ?Some ppl are really lucky or shopping in game to increase drop chance.Same players always got all bis items all content .We can not raiding without that idiot corrupted items,because braindead ppl doing insane dps with them.I did full normal+heroic raid with 7x rolls,40 mythic plus dungeons but I never see any corrupted item.This week everyone got a corrupted item,but I got 475 Vessel Of Skittering Shadow which is garbage for all classes and specs.Bliz telling me don’t play our game I guess because this is not about bad luck.Tell me Can I buy some LUCK! with real money,I’ll pay.

3 Likes

Ina raid the other day and some guy got 3 445 BOE with 2 packs of mobs

And Blizzard says luck,random drop.Do you believe?

If you pay ION 100 Euro Personaly every Month he will increase your ‘’ luck chance’’ Basicly giving you bis and BoE’s

I sadly can’t get lucky with the magic corrupted properties. They truly came up with a system far worse than Titanforging.

13 Likes

RNG is RNG last week ran the entire raid in LFR zero drops new wing opens get 2 drops from 3 bosses.

Uhuhh

Yep

Yep

Yep

Uhuhh

Yep

Yep

Uhuhh, yep

Haha.Did 15 Ataldazar and got that garbage trinket again.Ty blizzard.

Yes, I believe it’s largely random. The vast majority of drops are disappointing/undesired, since we usually want specific things, build up our hope, and then get nothing or the wrong thing. That can give the perception that we never get something nice, even though we do (just look at how many sockets you have).

Corruptions are also so imbalanced right now that everyone wants one of the top OP corruptions, so that all other corrupted items are automatically disappointments. That is a result of poor balancing and poor design. It causes a lot of unhappiness and frustration.

Really?You believe this?I know a boy he got everything what he needs in 2 week.Rank 3 infinite stars,2x devastation rank 2,2x void ritual ,2x ooze blood etc…and also got 3x boe.I played with him 3 contents and always got everything 1 or 2 weeks…I did 2300 score while farming gear in dungeons bu still got nothing.In weekly chests,vessel of skittering shadows and Hyperthread Wristwraps only items I can’t use.I also killed 7x mythic boss and rolls and no loot.This is not about luck.

Look. I’m new to the game and this is my fourth week at level cap doing M+ dungeons and normal raids. This is also my third week of getting a belt with the same. god. damn. corruption on it again, while I have not dropped a single corrupted item from any other source.

You call this a gearing system? I call this a cynical joke.

2 Likes

u have to buy them!

And got avoidence this week.Ty moron blizzard!.

Really wondering what you’re expecting it to be if not rng.

Purposefully giving you garbage to make you unsub ?

I’m not going to say they do it or that I feel like there’s a chance, or to give an opinion about how likely they are to do this, I simply do not know.

I am only here to say that this system is very achievable, more easily then it does because all it needs is your purchases to be traced which are already bound to your account, you can then say add a modifier to idk loot drop chances in the same way that for example critical strike as item stat property is a modifier for crit chance on the character.

Again, not claiming this is what they do, but I just want to point out that this system you’re describing is really not outlandish and very achieveable and even makes a sense from a monetary perspective because the more drops happen the more likely the person might be to keep playing, the longer they keep playing, the more likely they are to spend (cause they already do)

I would like to occupy this room with me repeating myself for a third time;
I do not claim that this is what they do or how they thing

Remember that 12 year old kid who told you his dad is Blizzard’s ceo and he will get you for killing him in that BG?

You laughed and didn’t believe him, but his dad turned the “corruption chance for Xaleon” knob down to 0, so joke’s on you.

1 Like

Got leech this week.Ty moron Blizzard…

Doubt crying help anything. This content was an epic failure, corruption ruined all the contents.

If you dont feel it, unsub until shadowlands. Maybe it will be better.

Compared to this, titanforged was 10000 times better.

Look at my +75 corruption ilvl 415 boots.
You don’t need to be lucky with epic corrupted pieces, but u can still get these essential OP procs from blue gear which you can easily farm doing world quests and yes, they sim for a lot more dps

Note: They dont do 58k damage at the start, that number is false in the armory. In game it says 19k damage then stacking 10 times and increasing by 25% each time

I would kill for another leech corruption. Instead I got a crappy ring with T3 mind flay that I can’t even give away to someone who wants it