What am i doing wrong when iam doing everything right? purcase epic edition for war within on us soil from eu

So i have played wow for 17 years and iam kinda tierd of the lac of support you can not call no live chat nothing i had this issue for 2 days now my brother pays games for me game time ect and i give him cash i cant use a credit card cuz of reasons i made an us starter acc then go the us website to purcase the game first time it got to pending then fail then second time it got to submitted then faild agian never had problem s to purcase anything with my brothers card and help on EU why always us problem ? and he has checked with bank to theres no issue there???

Hey Xforce,

Sorry to hear that you’re having troubles finalizing this order.

If the purchase keeps failing, it’s likely that the bank is declining the payment, especially if you’re using someone else’s card, for a purchase in a different country (banks often have security systems to prevent purchases that are out of the ordinary).

While you said that your brother has checked his bank, the best thing to do would be for him to contact his bank if the issue persists.

P.S. Please do make sure that you’re following the Code of Conduct when posting on the forums. I understand that this issue can be frustrating, so I’ve slightly edited your message.

1 Like

but i dont have this probem in eu

You actually want to buy a US account, they are not transferable between regions.

its not that i want to do i made a starter editon us one coz i wanna play oon us servers new charater then iam going to buy it but blizz dosent let me buy it coz they dont want to let me play with my friends

Read the blue response. That explains what to do next.

1 Like

If you want to play on a US account then you should have posted this in the US forums, or maybe follow the Blues information.

The bank reserve the money before it goes out for a few days and if it fails then after a while the payment is returned to the account. Also I’m not sure if you can buy expansions on a credit card from another region.

Remember, nothing is transferred between the EU and US realms. Nothing at all, you will have to start from nothing.