What class for a Mechagnome?

Hi,

I’ve been dying for these guys to be playable since Blizzcon 2018. And to be totally honest I was expecting them to announce Tinkers… but they obviously haven’t so - my question is… which classes actually best suit Mechagnomes?

It may be odd but I would say rogue or warlock would make a good choice for them.

warrior or rogue probably is the only thing that makes sense and rogue mostly due to the use of gadgets

Nothing fits

So any class works!

Also

Confused screaming

10 Likes

I kind of like the idea of pissed of mechanical warlock.

I went rogue :slight_smile: but a hunter with a robo pet looks cool 2

1 Like

Play mage or monk and torment your group with a whole army of Mechagnomes

1 Like

Warrior. i have all the transmog ready. Shield, Sword and Axe from Mechagon.

Mage/Lock (because comedy technomancy is fun, and demontech worked for the Legio, after all.) Also, perhaps more importantly, robes hide the nappy effect.

1 Like

For me its easy choice:) my mechanognome will be a warlock :slight_smile: best Claas/race combo on this case for me

My go to for classes that can’t be paladins is usually hunter, but having done so many heritage armour levelling I now feel I need to do something else, I have no idea what atm.

Mechagnomes can be the following classes:

3 Likes

hunter could be good, get the mechagone gun, and then go BM whit 2 robot pets.

1 Like

I would say either DK or Warrior

“Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this world!” on Gnomish voice

1 Like

I think i might pick Priest. The whole wonkey healer thing with amputated and replaced limbs and stuff sounds pretty cool. “Imma healer, you can trust me, nothing to see here, these are just a few minor clerical errors” :smiley:

14 Likes

I actually like this a lot :joy:

warrior or dk, plate classes fit gnoms best

1 Like

I’m surprised that priest has not been mentioned more. They seem perfect for someone wanting to bring a bit of the Adeptus Mechanicus into WOW. A red robe, some techno/skull accessories and one of those Kul Tiran tentacle hats and you can look a bit like this:

5 Likes

This sprung to my mind after reading Quiz’s comment too. Thinking about doing a priest now

Sorry, Monday’ Noob’s Question: when the time comes, I will be able to change my gnome hunter in mechanognome hunter? :thinking:

1 Like