What class is tier 2.5 best for in AQ?

If you were being completley optimal, and wanting to give 1 class/role tier 2.5 what would it be? what class is it best for

warrior 10char

Warrior regardless of spec, resto shaman for healsniping.
Hunter for the meme.

Straight to the loot starved fury warriors. Most of the set holds up through naxx.

Definitely not hunters…

1 Like

Warriors, every warrior waits for t2.5.

Rogues can go seal fate at that point, but rogues still got gear in Naxx.

Mages aren’t too bad, can start going fire then.

But warriors are absolute best, they even get defense from their gear, which helps in tanking.

I wouldn’t touch it as a priest.

Non tier sets are better XD.

Ret Paladin /thread

2 Likes

Which classes do they share tokens with?

Sharing rotates so that every class has to share it with all other classes once or more.

For Shadow, it’s pretty sick for PvP. Plenty of stam and spellpower and it has high armor too, about the same as leather.

But then it has healing set-bonuses. Despite CLEARLY being a DPS set (it has +spell hit). Does make you wonder what they were thinking :crazy_face:

It’s crazy to me that they totally abandoned that and ended up keeping it like-for-like until they removed tokens.

Hybrid is what they were thinking. So much in the game indicates they wanted true hybridisation … but it never worked out, not even 15 years ago.

2 Likes

I dunno.

When you see set bonuses like the Mage ZG set 3-piece which reduces the cost of Arcane Intellect and Arcane Brilliance by 5% (omg nerf), I think they were either drunk, high, had no idea, got the interns to do the work…or a combination of the four.

They gave up on so many things over the years… Game industry as whole is now a huge marketing portal with few actual games. Maybe when the next hobby becomes the trend, games will go back being games.

1 Like

Ele shaman for 3 set bonus

1 Like

Ret paladin 2.5 set is perfect. Literally BiS until Karazhan. Warriors want legs and shoulders at least.

1 Like

Warrior tanks may go for the feral weapon. Some rsham would be assigned to get the set while other for offpieces before Naxx starts.

r10 shoulders+head is better for dps.
t2.5 shoulders & head for survivability, good for some trash or if u wanna dps and be able to ignore threat and tank if necessary.

the chest is basically better than skeram chest if u dont need the hit for hit cap, especially with bok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.