What class will you Reroll to since Priest is dead In Dragonflight?

Since blizzard only cares about Green stuff and can’t tune their game to reality checks, what class will you guys reroll to?

:slight_smile: ?

I was thinking about druid but then again maybe warlock.

1 Like

Resto shammy but I heard that’s also garbo tier lol

2 Likes

aha well i don’t know what to reroll to yet but am keeping my eyes open for suggestions since priest has too much buttoms and a bad talent three at the moment.

1 Like

I’m going either BDK or Evoker

Frost mage is really strong at the moment, at least for pvp

Why do you say Priest is dead in DF? Have you playtested all spec, build and gear variances in beta? No you haven’t.

Calm down pls. They literally rekt all of our specs in pre-patch.

Do u work for blizz? even if you dont keep your useless comments to yourself! thx

3 Likes

Shadow priest :blush:

Wait for things to get balanced better. This happens every pre-patch. I swear void energy rots the brain. Everything is a CATastrophe, the world is ending. The insanity levels build.

The truth is the grass is not as greener as you think in many other classes. You will just end up filling their forum with negativity too. Just return to the holy light, cast off the darkness.

Tbh i kinda like the Shadow Priest atm, tho i think some talents are so undertuned.
However as a BG player mostly, who knows his sh*t, i kinda feel demotivated.
While i can mostly be top dps, it happens quite often that Warlocks and even DHs do double my damage. Like last BG was a constant battle, with fat and equal heals on both sides as well as even damage on both sides.
Warlocks, DHs and myself as a Shadow were pretty much constantly smashing dem buttons. While i ended up with abt 4.5mil in Gilneas, Warlock and DH ended up with 9 lol. And since i dont play these classes i seriously wonder HOW???
Even if that bg was me fighting target dummies (which it kinda was), i couldnt have done much more than what i did.

So yeah while i do like the Shadow in general, these massive gaps suck a*** and so i dont know if i want to play Shadow on release. But i dont know what else i wanna play either. No class really makes me excited, at least non of which i have at 60 which is Hunter, Mage (dont like mage), Warrior and my Cat.

2 Likes

I think BDK is a ok choice.
iM going Mage fire.

Warlock or evoker, working on the warlock currently will make a evoker on the 15th.

Cant do the shadow priest anymore.

Holy Priest here, could give shadow a go as well. Just playing holy atm but have the PvP gear for shadow.

Shadow is doing pretty well in the lvl 70 contents tests, which sort of highlights the tree pathing problem in that more points makes it work.

That’s just my theory anyway, but it might mean nerfs.

but all means they should buff shadow and bring back mind sear. Monks should get nerferd again they are doing 140k dps on boss fights.

monks are still overturned

still op as duck

Yeah I’m not doing anything with a WW monk anytime soon, they killed everything before anyone else could even get started (streets +13).
After that sad experience, I ran a Gambit +16 and did more damage than I’ve ever managed. It was harder and I made some mistakes but still pulled 22K so I think we might be okay. No idols, just prism leggo, Marileth, forgot to use mind games, PI on random people, died on a boss, generally sub-optimal play.

What I’m trying to say is, we’re not weak, WW is broken.

Priest is far from dead and despite all the whine I do think we will see plenty of Priests running around from all three specs. Also the fact that they are clearly working and doing stuff with Shadow at the very least shows they are working on the spec and even if the spec atm feels abit weird that can change I’m more concerned for classes/specs where its complete radio silence and Blizzard just doesnt seem to care.

Can only speak from Holy/Disc perspective but I think both specs plays well and feels strong. Shadow I always hated so can’t give it a fair verdict since even when people have considered the spec to be fun I hated playing it.

A lot of the other DPS specs are going to get nerfs. After the nerfs we will better see how Shadow Priest fits into the pack performance wise.

You can’t say shadow priest this and that and then point to a broken dps class/spec as to why SP’s are underpowered. Blizzard are still tuning the classes and specs.

1 Like

They need to bring back either Mind sear or make Mindbender a permanent pet. Make the the Y’shaarj talent turn it in to a https://www.wowhead.com/npc=151312/aberrant-voidling as a permanent pet that cleaves when you do an instant cast of mind Blast.

Would solve the problem of shadow-

not having mind sear feels bad.

1 Like

the issue is the guy is looking at it wrong.

because they’re nerfing everything but the one thing thats OP, it means when Strike does get nerfed. the class is going to end up in the dumpster immediately. when they do it, they wont rebuff everything they nerfed here… i can garuntee that lol.