What do people want from a new expansion?

Racism exists and it makes everyone sad. So stop it stop it. Yea mon just chill and do da voodo… shuffle

1 Like

I’d like a game without botting, as currently bots are running wild and there is no action by Blizzard. Bots: WoW Classic TBC, Firemaw EU, The Dead Mire, Zangarmarsh, coordinates 80, 35, I’ve reported 30+ players and none are removed.

2 Likes

The return of titanforging obviously so there is motivation to do m+ for gear.

forest trolls be playable. If a sand troll like me can join da horde den im pretty sure de forest trolls are welcomed with open arms.

3 Likes
  • More and more varied world content.
  • Seperate progression for the 4 endgame pillars: PvP, Dungeons, Raids and World Content.
  • A focus on Azeroth. Updated zones. Back to basics.
  • Class content.
  • More character customization. More is always good.
  • Cross faction option for instanced content.
2 Likes

I share your sentiment OP.

I 'd like this very much!

Would address the cross-faction issue and enrich the world as a whole in that players can choose to join such a circle, ring, gang w/e rather than it just being part of the NPC story world.

1 Like

I would just be happy to be in Azeroth again. I really miss the feel and the zones. SL zones don’t really give me the same vibe as Azeroth does.

5 Likes

Yea, they need to do a rework for animations ingame. Casters should be able to use wands or have a staff and cast with their hands. This is where glyphs would be great. I’d also love an overhaul to pet mechanics and animations.

Story-wise, I’m just so tired of the intergalactic/divine/universe-hopping/time-jumping mongojombo. Azeroth is why we played the game, if they want starcraft or starwars, do that. Like don’t push it into warcraft :confused:

Everything the OP stated would be wonderful!
I’d also add:

1. Shape your own Azeroth. - dynamic storytelling that has different outcomes depending on the choices that hero makes in quests. Maybe also to have a choice - advancement through diplomacy/world development vs. war
  2. Housing and new professions that support it (architecture, furniture making, interior design, garden design, etc.)
  3. Make existing professions more rewarding and meaningful
  4. Include more of the old zones & raids in the new storytelling

pvp balancing

1 Like

BfA type war mode.

1 Like

what I want:
give equal pathway to both mythic+, mythic raiders and pvp like in bfa with a chance to reach peak the same ilvl.
reduce the gold cap by alot. go back to classic gold cap. we have waaaaay too much gold thrown around today. there is no reason for that.
make mobs and stuff worth less gold in general (to classic levels). the gold circulation must be reduced.

starting with these 3 will be a good thing…

This would probably be good to prevent bot-ing too. Make gold more scarce, and professions and gathering more important. Mobs shouldn’t drop all dat cash :slight_smile:

no rng on weapon drops raids dungeons whatever
make the drop rate 100% on ALL difficuties all expansions
sylvanas bow and kelthuzad swords/staff not drop because rng

I am strongly against cross faction pve. It kills the games fantasy aspect for me.

I also don’t want this game to turn those. If i want to play those games i will play them.

Please don’t

I do agree with the rest tho.

If you didn’t notice there is less and less Alliance so your “fantasy aspect” soo can be playing the last Alliance character in WoW.

Recently WoW lost a lot of players to other MMOs. If you don’t want players back then it’s fine I guess. If you don’t know why your players left and don’t want to return then you can’t fix your game.

I agree with a lot of things so far (toned down mega story, bigger zones with less mob density) but this is something that would really improve alts.
Legion did a good job with Order Hall stories for each class. I also liked the idea of Profession quests / stories (although they ruined this by adding Dungeon quests which wasn’t good for the individual nor for groups).

Not just alts but mains aswell (atleast for me), in Legion I leveled one of each class to see their story, collect mount and do mage tower. Back then I felt proud to be paladin (what I mained in legion), in BfA and SL I feel nothing, even when I raid and collect the tier set I just look like another cloth user, not as warlock. So Blizzard should deffinetly brig back the class fantasy aesthetic of WoW and class quests are the no brainer in doing so.

Yeah, Class Fantasy is something they could work on. I like looking through the old tier sets on my alts and thinking that’s cool I’m going to farm Throne of Thunder for that monk set (even though I barely play monk).
Legacy buff is something that could do with a look-see also. My monk couldn’t solo Throne of Thunder at level 46 (maybe I need to be 50 now for it to apply?).

I’d like to get rid of all the borrowed powers we have these days. Just gear is fine. I do like the set bonusses on pve and pvp set.

I’d also like to see some form of community improvement. Back in the day people knew who you where and you could just stand still I’m a capital city and talk with a stranger.