What do people want from a new expansion?

Another thing I would like to see is transmog items that are not part of sets. So I was leveling in Outland yesterday and I kept receiving blues and greens that don’t belong to a set, they are just a regular belt/gloves/shoes/etc., ever since Cata I think Blizzard moved away from designing more diverse looking items and went more in the direction of creating a leveling set and recoloring it for the other zones, that’s really boring and limits player creativity.

1 Like

Just because there is a problem in faction balance numbers, doesnt mean that the only solution is to merge factions. (awfull)
Merging factions is the very definition of anti WoW.

Just from the top of my head, a fix that could be tried out and see how it goes:

Alliance:

10% extra dps;
10% extra healing;
10% extra HP;
10% extra gold from all sources;
10% extra rep from all sources and human racial stacks.

Then we would see if things would improve or not.

Different people developing it, for a start. I don’t want another Shadowlands. I want joy, fun, excitement and life back into Azeroth.

I didn’t propose a merge but just to remove cross faction restriction on instanced gameplay. Even in BfA Alliance wasn’t one Alliance. You had Worden + Nelf vs Others and in Legion Sylvanas was already a free agent kind of separated from others. Subfactions/fractions is the “only” way to allow cross faction gampelay while still having factions.

This would cause 100% of Mythic, HC prog, M+, rated PvP players to be Alliance. 0% Horde.

Just let whatever story it is, happen on Azeroth. No more cosmic storytelling, at least don’t make it the central part of the story. I wish for something more down to earth.

the original quest for blood elf paladin tabard not retail one with BRD
also blood tempered ranseur as the shadowfang keep “collect materials” to make a weapon quest in place of the orange mace for blood elf ret paladins

Then everyone will just reroll Alliance and the Horde will be in the same boat. The problem is that players discovered that it’s objectively better if the majority is on one faction.

Also the great Alliance vs Horde fantasy is already ruined in the only content where that actually matters-PvP.

If i were Blizzard i would go ahead with the buff i just said and would announce it 1 month before going live.
Also, i would warn that future tunning would ofc follow, so if alot of ppl re rolled to Alliance and unbalance the factions again, i would reduce the buffs to 5% or remove them all together etc.

So, if people want to use their money just for power, its their choice.
You play the faction you enjoy the most and you wont pay 1 cent extra for it, simple.

You choose your faction and you stick to it.
Want to change back and forth? Pay

Just as it is now.
Faction change is a reality now already.

Not sure I care enough anymore.
Invading real life woke culture into a fantasy game, systems on top of systems, convoluted story lines, vast gulfs of time with no content, micro transactions, time gated content, MAU game development philosophy… I could go on but I won’t.

I think there’s too much to fix to start getting excited for anything else at this point.

1 Like

-Good Lore
-25 dungeons
-battlegrounds
-arenas
-raids
-good mogs

-no stupid treadwheel MAU systems.

Racial focus and racial pride.

That is something that I want from the next expansion.

If it’s another “Shadowlands” then all I’m going to say to Blizzard is:

I think they should actually add something to the game instead of continuing the same template they’ve done for ~10 years. but hey, milking the same crap is very profitable, look at FIFA.

How about no?

Or you mean, Orcs vs Humans? If thats the case, its ok.
Real life crusades, lets live them there, in real life.

This is a game, a video game. Pixels, fantasy, make up worlds, escapism etc…

How about, yes - since we’ve already been introduced to that sort of thing through the heritage armors.

But, this time - players interact with lore characters associated with respective organisations.
So let’s take the Blood Elves as an example: Say, they lose the Sunwell - let’s look at the 3 major sectors within their society.
Blood Knights (Blood Elf Paladins and Blood Elf Priests) go through a story where they do battle with the Void.
Magisters (Blood Elf Mages and Blood Elf Warlocks) go through a story to finds ways in which to feed their people’s hunger for magic. In place of the Sunwell, goes a large Blood Crystal, connecting to the leylines of Quel’Thalas.
Farstriders (Blood Elf Hunters, Rogues and Warriors) go through a story, dealing with a rising Amani Troll and Void threat in ZA.
(All of these are just examples.)

And the core focus is how you, as a Blood Elf, is working with the leaders to keep your people going in these hard times and the world does battle against the Void Lords.

Why shouldn’t I feel great for being a Blood Elf Mage. I’m told that this race presents an arcane force to be reckoned with - why shouldn’t I feel that?

1 Like

Ok then, Orcs vs Humans.

Carry on.

Clearly didn’t read.

“Oh Orcs vs Humans huck huck.”

Maybe, you don’t understand…which is possible.

Then they need to make ally more appealing. Don’t get me wrong i’m not saying they shouldn’t do something , what i’m saying is they shouldn’t do the easy fix which might damage the game more. You might not realized it but it’s a mmorpg and lots of people play it for rp purposes.

Because wow is bad atm. We have no proper content in the game. That doesn’t mean the core gameplay is bad and in fact the players are staying including myself are here for the core gameplay ( speaking for me and my circle of friends ofc).
Legion was the last good xpac content wise. We had something for everyone now we don’t. Even the ones we have are just not interesting. They just need to go back to their roots.

I want new developers.

I want no new compulsory zone, something that makes me want to level past 53, a buff for Enhancement shamans, no borrowed power, no anima and that rubbish, no upgradeable legendries, and last but by no means least, a decent story. One that isn’t a carbon copy of the last one with only the names changed.

I have thought a little and things I want are:
*Duck mounts and minipets.
*More cute minipets and pet content.
*Archeology that takes place in Shadowlands and whatever the next expansion is.