What do you watch while doing "afk content"?

Like in bgs, gold grinds, mount farms?

I watch total war videos (match ups mostly to learn new strats) and recently started watching Grey’s anatomy. At season 3. nice dr.ama

Well… Stuff like this:

3 Likes

Are you afking in bgs and putting our faction in shame?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Omg we are losing because you are sitting on stables watching Greys Anatomy?!

Anyway, what you think about season 3 episodes with Merediths “drowning” thing, you find it realistic? I thought it was somehow too weird and not characteristic.

10 Likes

no im leveling my horde armies now xd

On this day and age I watch Towelliee do beta-content on his stream. If not that, I might entertain myself with Joe Rogan Experience (OoC-clips are hilarious) or aim to expand my knowledge of the game by watching various content creators on Youtube. Sometimes - although rarely - I might watch some laidback series.

When Korrak’s Revenge was available I leveling many alts in that BG while watching Netflix, I do the same while leveling in dungeons as tank. It does not means being AFK, with two monitors is perfectly possible to play BGs or Dungeons and watch TV at the same time.

well in bgs as horde i just afk near the middle in case im flagged xd so shes right.

but in leveling dungeons as healer i also semi afk . put follow on ranged and spam heal on tank xd

I do not play many BGs but i play a lot for leveling alts in Korrak’s Revenge and I was able to play the whole BG while watching TV series. The same while leveling as a tank.

It is true that doing this means not given full attention to the series I am watching but I usually do this with series I like to watch but are not neccesary my favorite series, so I don’t care if I miss something in the episode, for example with police series.

Of course there are some series I enjoy so much I wouldnt watch while playing WOW, those deserve my full attention.

For example currently I am watching superhero series from the CIW and Suits. The first ones are the ones I never watch while playing WOW because superheroes is one of my favorite generes. But the other one, Suits, it is interesting but it is not one of my favorites, I do not care to play while waching it, if I was just wacthing a series with full attention probably I wouldnt choose Suits.

1 Like

Yes i know i watch often things on my second monitor when playing, but OP used the word AFK on tittle, hence the joke.

5 Likes

People afking in BG and then asking for better rewards. :hugs:

3 Likes

I listen to Kitboga scambaiting videos on YouTube, it’s great fun. It used to be SorrowTV but I have seen all of his videos and he does not seem to be uploading as much anymore.

3 Likes

it is amazing to see another genius like myself having great taste in visual entertainment. like him i like to watch days of our lives and documentaries about the spice girls

2 Likes

I like to listen to podcasts from general Sam or the streams from Vinny vinesauce (in YouTube. From his stream archives)

Funny and chill guys, love’em

I watch Jerma985 usually, he is the only bearable streamer imo.

2 Likes

I only do content that I have to play.
AFK content doesn’t exist for me.
I tend to read forums and watch YouTube videos, when waiting for my TW, LFR queue to pop up.

Cheers.

Kitboga is so damn hilarious, easily one of my favorite youtube channels.

1 Like

Same for me with Vinny, the only one that I watch, and that just on YouTube.

Because im an absolute loser I watch compilations of old TV adverts from the 80’s and 90’s…

Some of those jingles make me feel like I’m 8 years old again.

My little pony friendship is mag- uh

I mean

I look at hammers on da hammah store becuase im a man!

3 Likes