What do you watch while doing "afk content"?

It’s becouse of guys like u we losing bgs, but atleast i can spot an afk right away in epic bgs so if u in my epic bg ur gone quite fast.

Usually I’d be catching up on D&D streams/podcasts, but of late I’ve developed a bad habit of watching Allcraft because it reinforces my cynical opinions about Shadowlands and makes me feel validated in my ambivalence.

Occasionally I’ll bore of both and watch the Yogscast’s latest Civilisation game.

You should try some Gloryhammer :wink:

1 Like

I just had to google that :unicorn:

2 Likes

There used to be a big movement for men in their 20’s watching it and forming fan clubs & events over that series some years ago. It was sort of antitoxicity movement.

Try https://www.my80stv.com/ for true nostalgia! It’s 80’s tv simulator (and including adds too).

1 Like

Another holy warrior lost to the darkness. :frowning:

1 Like

Been a while since i watched the show, twilight is a princess now? o_O

I mean uh …

I dont know what this girly unicorn thing is

4 Likes

Youtube, usually either off the ranch, demo ranch, or vet ranch (all the same guy, love that dude).
Sometimes a compilation video, GMM, or WoW content.

Outside of that Twitch if someone I like is doing content I specifically enjoy.

On rare occasions an anime, although I only like the “popular power up” ones like my hero academia. And I only watch that in queue.

I don’t do TV shows anymore, any show worth watching I’ll wait and watch it with my fiance.

You mean you are contributing to the Horde bias? Hang your head in shame you warrior lightbulb.

3 Likes

that last word must be a mistake ;D ma’am this is a game forum

1 Like

Fairbain Films on YouTube. Bunch of Aussies doing random stuff and I think I might be obsessed lol

Luna is best pon…

Yeah those hammers sure are looking good today

3 Likes

Fluttershy best pony!

I mean, yes, nice lookin golden hammurs

1 Like

If I’ve understand it right men (assuming you are one) usually have a natural dislike for Grey’s Anatomy, it’s drama generally only women appreciates.

Here:

https://nightsatthegametable.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/static-assets-upload4950613179133608763-e1584728611367.png

It’s 2020 dear.

1 Like

5 Likes

i like to watch conspiracies

got removed xD

I don’t afk, simples xD