What do you watch while doing "afk content"?

Usually i browse forums… like right now. Or i listen/watch “podcasty” videos on youtube. Im even writing this as im doing the Nazjatar emissary on a lot of my character. Can pretty much do it entirely on auto pilot.

Bot user confirmed.

1 Like

i dont play the game and do something usefull.
gamedesign is broken when you have to do something else to have “fun”.

Collecting mounts isn’t fun and doesn’t require a lot of effort. It’s a chore

I listen to music

Britney? Shakira?

1 Like

then dont do it :slight_smile:

No you? I’ll do it and watch funsies on the tv

4 Likes

Level 3 well deserved😜

2 Likes

I listen to history or philosophy lectures on YT, yesterday I delved deeper into socrates knowledge classification and his understanding of the primal beginning of our the existence, classification of knowledge and what is really the scientific knowledge compared to others 3 basic know how types we use in everyday lives.

Also I enjoyed to learn Aristotelian rules for logic and his critique of his teacher beliefs. Gonna move soon to middle ages and once again I am preparing myself to be demoralized by the fact few apes in black hoodies paralyzed our civilization development for almost 10 centuries just cause they used to hold religious power. :cry:

everybody waste his time a different way.

Yep. Spotify for life!

Ive never seen that video specifically xD

“Used”?
Pshhhhh

I mean
Oh yeah i heard of those
<.<

1 Like

His confused old Granny who keeps spending the cards he “fakes” is absolute top class and her reactions when the scammer starts swearing is some of the funniest stuff I’ve seen in yonks.

Also afk content?

lawl… What a joy someone who does that must be to play with.

3 Likes

Pork, most of time I watch pork. Sorry censored content. I recommend “Coliseum of Lust”.

Well they both have meat… :smirk:

post edited.

I also listen to Kitboga, honestly the funniest channel on Youtube. While waiting for bgs or dungeons, I play another game on PC or on PS4 on the other monitor. Usually Tekken 7, Spiderman or the Spyro trilogy. Sometimes I listen to scary stories on channels like “being scared” in the background.

1 Like

Asmongold.