What do you watch while doing "afk content"?

Actually the only thing I probably consider AFK content is when I’m on a flightpath or waiting on a queue and usually that means I’m on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see that this means the game is boring, just means there is some aspects of the game that does not requiere the same level of attention as others and so it is possible to play the game while watching or listening that other thing. At the end is no different that people going to train to the gym and at the same time the listed to music, watch TV (if the gym has TVs), podcast or audiobook. Just because they do this while traning does not means training is boring, it just means that some people enjoy those two things and can do both at the same time so, while I choose to fishing in WOW or watch netflix when I am able to choose both and enjoy both at the same time?

Ladies :thinking:

I Skype Cristiano Ronaldo and just watch his pretty smile! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

post edited…

Watching Netflix not always requires to dedicate full attention to the series, there are some series that it is possible to be watching the series while playing WOW because with being almost all the time just listening is enought.

Anyway, it is possible to do this in PVP or not is something that I don’t care because I don’t play PVP, I assume in this case is not because they are playing againts other players, but doing world quest, leveling in dungeons, farming or fishing are activities that could be mixed with watching TV while fully participating. All the times I have leveled alts as tanks or DPS while watching Netflix no one has complained because I was too slow and I am ever sure you have played in this situation with players like me and you have not noticed the difference between someone playing and someone playing while watching another thing.

Attention deficit requires that people stop given attention to one thing they given attention to another thing, doing two things at the same time while being capable of given every thing the required attention is the opposite of attention deficit disorder. Is more like being more productive with our time. Just because my brain is capable to give WOW all the attention it needs and still I am capable to do other thing at the same time does not means the game is not fun.

The internet doctors are my favorite :rofl::innocent:
Mega cringed at the Dr here

[

post edited.

I listen to audio books while farming ores/herbs and thats the best way to not get bored while farming else i`d quit after 20 minutes of farming …

1 Like

Multibox or solo
?

The only afk time I have is while forming a grp or waiting queue .

Sometimes that varies from few minutes to one hour.

I would normally do something related to game like fishing or archiology.

Or post here my brilliant ideas.

Afking in BGs. That is bad

1 Like

Solo ofc multibox is filth !!

1 Like

Tbh - people like you are the reason WoW is the way it is now.

When I play…I play. If I want to watch tv I’ll watch tv.

1 Like

Not even in fishing?

Why don’t you just ignore my haters? :roll_eyes:

I’m watching spiderman now, when I am camping for Rustfeather. shoud I sit there and just watch on empty monitor until rare will spawn?

2 Likes

The only reason that panda posted is to say this.

I would just ignore anything it says

post edited.

So how I shoud get that mount? It is last thing I need from Mechagon.