What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

((Continuation of https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617152190?page=26 , post limit reached))

@Grebblz

"That's a lot of fancy thread and leather, more than I've ever seen on a goblin!
Those are some thick goggles though, do you have poor eyesight? Would you like a carrot?"
She rummages in her bag looking for a carrot, but only finds a cookie, which she offers him anyway.
Greetings priestess -are you cold? I have a tailor friend that could craft you a cloak -would that fit with your vow of poverty? conjures some mana buns and hands to Nakitaa
Ah'll take ye mana buns, lass.
What?! They're big, round an' full o' flavour!

Ye know lass, ye 'ave tae stop wearin' black some time. It dunnae work wi' ye hair.
Short, well amored, beard and wielding an axe.
Classic dwarven paladin.
It is refreshing too see a paladin not wearing light infused gold armor.
"What do you people have with covering your faces with masks or hoods? Come on, you can't be -that- ugly!"
No offence, lady, but ye look like a fairy-tale evil queen. I'd rather enjoy lookin' at yer crown from far, far away...
"You uh...caught the wrong end of a Critter Cannon or somethin'? Tinkerin' ain't for everyone toots!"
*quickly looks for his money pouch, it is still there*
Cant be to careful with pirate's nearby.
"Your outfit says thug, but your profession is respectable? Change the clothes and we'll have no problem. Keep them and we'll have a BIG problem. I don't take risks."
And your outfit reminds me of a miner, but are you one?..
"Hm. I thought gnomes were your allies, yet here you are armoured for combat with them. A curious arrangement, certainly. At least, I can only assume that you intend to slaughter gnomes, as you appear to have only armoured yourself below the waist. Anyone else has all manner of areas that they can attack. As a word of advice, learn from those Illidari that I have slain. Invest in some torso and head protection. You might live longer."
Funny that you think I wouldn't notice you first, gilded boy... or hear all that self-righteous clanking two miles away. But then I'm not going to waste my time on you, as long as there are people to liberate and tyrants to overthrow. Though I'm not sure it'd be within my power, or all my comrades' power, or even the entire Legion's power to defeat the enormous cosmic entity that is your ego!

(skip me...)
Roifa clasps his hands excitedly, a grin on his visage.

''Teth! How long has it been? Like a good few years, right? Oh come on, of course I knew it was you! Who else could rival the light of the very sun itself with such a beautifully colored tin-can assortment?! !@#$ you even got the matching helmet!''

Chuckling softly, Roifa would eventually contain himself, slyly adding-

''So... care for a duel again for old times sake? ... I'll even give you a chance this time...''
"His... his toes are poking through.
Other than that, a lovely getup in humble, muted tones!
I think that was a very stylish gentleman when he was uhm... alive."

She keeps staring for a bit longer at the bony toes.
She looks like a mystic of her tribe.

Mantra to self:
Dont look at her chest, dont look at her chest, dont look at her chest.
"Brown isn't really my colour, never was. And that one reveals a bit too much... cleavage for my taste."

EDIT: Damn it, sniped!

"Eyepatch... weird fashion. Seems Kaldorei wear those too, not only humans. Maybe he just wants to be like a human? I don't know."
When you are alone in the wilds you take whatever gear you can get.

Respectable dress and scythe.
Looking like a death priestess.

Respected clothing style priestess.
From everything I’ve seen on the Kal’dorei, they put aesthetic value in everything they craft, including their outfits. This one is clearly an exception.
Yes, I get it, you like the Naga... But having missed your chance to become one, you went for the next best thing that has tentacles :P

But I'm not saying it's a bad thing... *smirks, sticking out the tip of his tongue that is slightly forked*
With her mouth slightly shaped into an O, Nadine gives the demon hunter a puzzled look.

"Do all demon hunters dress the same? 'Cause he looks like most other demon hunters I've seen. ...Does the Illidari have a dress code? Is that it? Would explain why they'd wear those uncomfortable lookin' corsets. Looks like'd jab into places as much as they move. Sensitive places. Especially for the lady demon hunters."