What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

"Nnnnoooo."
Lytandrah tries saying something else, but just another long "no" comes out.

"Just... I mean... no. Not all of us are half naked, wearing black, metallic spikes burning with felflame. I'm pretty fine without those, thank you very much. As for your own outfit... how do you see from under that hood? But otherwise I like the colour pallet. And it's showing off a bit of skin too, which is always nice."

She gives a little shrug, nod and smile. "I like it."
"I guess you already know, Ly. Your current clothing suits you, can't really imagine you in anything different. Would wear something less revealing myself, but you're not me. You're yourself, and that's what your style is. It suits you. The blindfold is really fancy, though. If I ever lose sight, I'm borrowing that one from you!"
Ja be lookiin' grim.
When ja goin' reapin'?
The Warlord clasps his hands together excitedly, as if he's just discovered baked bread.. or something like that..

"!@#$!!! That IS a braid!!! Wow, you were not kidding, maybe I do need glasses! But alas, my depth perception is a touch lacking given I've only one good eye. Well, good being a questionable topic.."

Roifa draws closer, fascinated that all the hair that should somehow be ontop of the front of Mitcha's scalp, has all been concentrated into a single line.

"So this thing is real right? Not dettachable? Oh come on, I'm just messing with you! Lighten up. ... It is pretty tight though. I mean did you braid this with a spanner? All your hair is migrating south.."

And despite trying not to laugh, Roifa being Roifa... well..
"Did I just hear sumthin' 'bout a bad eye?" - Joyce clicks her prosthetic's metal fingers in excitement before grabbing onto her goggles to remove them, uncovering a pair of faintly glowing crystal eyes. Both have a near-white incandescent dot in the middle, but one is light-green and the other yellow. "I could fix ye one of these, - the green eye winks, - if ye think endurin' the local enchanters' hoity-toity small talk for a while's worth it... And if ye want it just the perfect shiny, we gotta pay a visit to some jewelers too..." - her eyes wander for a while: not literally of course, but this too has happened a few times. - "To be real honest, 'twas just the idea that's really mine... and some wires."
Hardly... Bone Chilling, is it?

Still, I suppose it’s practical for one of your profession.
"You look like the result of an Amani troll squatting in some bushes and defecating."
"A fine harness that you have for yourself, there. I do hope that the spikes on your spaulders aren't an issue when you shoot your bow or retrieve more arrows? Nevertheless, Thalassian craftsmanship does appear woefully underappreciated these days, despite its inherent superiority to most others."

Tethenar pauses for a moment.

"You might also want a helmet... even an open-faced one."
“Your outfit...” Marivella lowers her head in a sad remembrance, “exhibits precisely what is best about Silvermoon. The intricate armor with golden tones but practical as well as elegant. It’s unworthy of the Horde.”
"Are those really uh... Are those baby hands holding bowls with moon-juice on your shoulders...?"
"Your shoulder-pads look strangely small for your kind, Orc. I thought they'd be bigger!"
A tribal garment. Most likely comfortable and flexible, yet highly ineffective for protection. Though I guess those scales in your body are not just for show.
''I've seen you smash through a fair few before. Personally? I think it's a little too much to move around in on the fly, but I suppose there's nothing quite like making use of all that strength?''

Roifa adds after tapping his cigar free of ashes.

''I have to admit one thing though, you got the colors just right. The bleached tones of your armor would be a terrifying sight on the battlefield, akin to a 'white-death'. Was this intentional when you put this all together?''
"Ah, we meet again, - rubs hands together, - my friend of impeccable taste! Too bad this work of art that is your set of garments must require as many hours of stitchwork as you spend on the battlefield to get it back into shape!"
"You know, my sister used to wear that vest all the time. Looked pretty good on her, too. But I always felt it was a top for females. Just looks girly for me, is all."
"Did your sister get you this very manly "tiara" on your cowl?"

(Skip)
(I so hate how all these "harness" things look like they're painted on the chest... Especially the parts that are textured like metal but stretch like nobody's business)
26/08/2018 11:43Posted by Faelegar
"You know, my sister used to wear that vest all the time. Looked pretty good on her, too. But I always felt it was a top for females. Just looks girly for me, is all."

An outfit worthy of a demon hunter, one who has sacrificed enough to defend Azeroth. I wonder how powerful you are... you do not even use glaives, how ... odd.
"Oh my, that looks just great! Where did you buy that robe? And the shoulderpads. Are they enchanted, too? I must have it! Please, tell me!"
Rumika stares over to Laurenn and examinates her top to toe while thinking
"Atleast your choise of attire weren't altered by becoming a traitor, that's something"
She then offers Laurenn a weak smile and passes by
26/08/2018 12:33Posted by Darkian
"Did your sister get you this very manly "tiara" on your cowl?"

"Glad you brought that up. It's got a use, y'know."
Faelegar grins. "Headbutting."

(Skip skip skip!)