What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

Spooky, i love it!

You look like a once-proud Night Elven huntress that has since fallen to the lures of Nesingwary’s endless safari expeditions across the multiverse… !

"I can’t help but feel yous spooky mooks need ta liven things up a bit. Spikes? Yawnsville! Skulls? Yeesh!

No, what yous guys need is some pizazz! Stick some festive lights around ya horns! Maybe a nice pool pony for a belt!

Hey!! Somebody get this broad a glitter bomb, stat!"

Well, a goblin…
In goblinish outfit
Good I guess, but nothing earthshaking

¨You be lookin’ like a real serious Death Knight mon. lookin’ vicious and deadly alongside bein sleak and strong, you do good mon¨

You look definitely very dressed for a Troll.

With all that green color, I suspect you are one of the types that like to sneak up on people… the type that is to blame for me developing a mild case of schizophrenia alongside a deep appreciation for mines!

“Needs more green I say, MORE green! And some mushrooms here and there.”

Da top ‘alf say “argh!” da bottom say pickin’ peacebloom. Gettin’ mixed messages 'ere mon.

She is indeed the troll. Of that her tattered raiment of hide and beast speak its plain truth.

Yet I cannot divine whether the color of her hair is of natural or alchemical origins!

Nice plate-bikini - check
Fitting crystal-themed shoudlers - check
Fitting crystal-themed helmet - check
The gloves are a bit off, maybe soemthing similar purple crystal ornamented would be nicer and of course some wealpon
But all and all, a nice looking Draene Paladin you are, I must say!
Good work dear :wine_glass:

“Fancy frock toots, lookin’ reaaally glitzy there! Yous goin’ to a party a’ somethin’? Coz if ya needin’ ta bring a little life ta that thing I happen to knows a real stunner…heh…”

Wh… what happened to your eye? Glancing you up and down, I’d be wary of turning my back on you. Especially after a few brews. Let’s just say I wouldn’t keep my gold in a back pocket.

With that said, you look like a fun gal. I bet you’d make a worthy sparring partner. You can pick me up in your goblin hotrod any time.

Perhaps I’ll drive though… I’ve heard about you Goblins.

1 Like

eyes Jaigo up and down
“Clearly a Pandaren, clearly a monk. No one bear those hats like a true Pandaren. Cheers :wine_glass:”

Plz dont suck my life out of me yah warlock wamon
This mon stil wants to live to see another day killing some naga mon
smokes some voodoo

“His pauldrons and robes wouldn’t be a completely horrible combination, but then he just put on those sleeves and gloves that have nothing to do with the colour theme.”

Dark, brooding and menacing look, fits the twisted mind of a Void Elf.

Well, it’s a good indicator you’re a rogue. You look like you stole each piece of your gear from a different person.

1 Like

Looks like a Bloodtotem, shamanistic.

Is probably on fist-bump level friendship status with Hamuul Runetotem.

2 Likes

“You look like you are an expert monk. Are you associated with the Shado-Pan? I hold them in great respect.” bows
“And I would like to learn from you.”

An Orc monk. Times change indeed. I did not believe your people were capable of nobility. The tranquility of the mind. You indeed are very intriguing one.

1 Like