What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

“A-am I drunk or is that a tree givin’ out weird fashion tips…? Ooh, I needs ta lie down…”

“I think you may be. It’s okay, I’ll take one of those drinks off you.”

Teknetia downs the rather small Goblin tankard of ale, looking less than satisfied.

“Okay and the other one as well.”

Teknetia takes the other tankard and looks at the Goblin

“Nice outfit by the way, do you know where I could get a belt like that? A Draenei sized one I mean.”

“A solid outfit, very… hmm… fitting for a hunter!
But I always wanted to ask my dear Tek… why, in the name of Argus, do you wear fel-crystals around your neck?”

“You did it. You’re both over- and underdressed at the same time. Well done!”

Dangerbeard applauds sarcastically.

1 Like

“Thank you! Thank you!” /waggle

[Skip me]

The bandages my dear, they are dirty. Have you ever thought about replacing them with clean ones? Or maybe you could show off a bit of that charcoal-sundae-skin and remove them completely. The cleavage is there…

OOC: Because Blizz haven’t made a blue variation :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “It is a piece of Argus I took with me, the Fel magic within it has been nullified. It is no more than a harmless piece of our races homeworld now.”

[SKIP ME]

“The white with lines of gold robes are clear indications of a holy priest, with the cowl and the holy wand to support the claim. One I would trust to aid the wounded and the diseased, I wonder if that book is helpful of your medical prowess?”

“Ah, another cog in the Alliance war machine. By the look of that armour of yours a well-paid cog.”

Roessler salutes Dawncastle.

1 Like

‘‘It’s a pleasure to meet the two of you, fellow men of the Alliance as you are’’
Deazur glances over Roessler
‘‘Ahh, you look like a proper Champion of the Light! Just a bit old-timey, but I respect that more than anything else.’’

1 Like

Looks sturdy and practical! A bit shiny perhaps, but I guess that is the common fashion among humans, no?

“Traditional yet practical! One look at you and it is clear you are a noble shaman of the proud Highmountain Taurens! Your High Chieftain would be proud!”

1 Like

"Man! Ya must be freezin’ wit’ nuthin’ but that vest on. Lookatcha! Ya skins’ turned blue!

…Oh…yeah."

You’re still too poor and untalented to dress properly or decently it seems, is that dog pelt on your head supposed to inspire fear one a shorty like you really ? Aaaaah… only an horde goes to war with a dog pelt on his head…

It’s funny, akward but funny.

It looks like the only part of you that’s protected in that gear is ya’ shins. Every other part of you screams, “Please stab me in the face or rear!” Granted the lil chunk of scrap you got on your head would make a nice anklet for my bird.

‘‘Good lord… Alright… You might be protected, I will give you that… But where’s the fashion sense? That just looks so… boring, and bland!’’

“Nice… and well, I must say traditional for a Lightforged. Nice staff too… tho’ I’m not the biggest fan of the Lightforged, I will admit any day, you have fashion sense”

“How to put it? Less is more I guess”

“A Kaldorei battle-mage! Rare sight indeed… but the outfit? Screams you command the power of the Titans and anyone who dare to face your wrath will end in either a smoledering pile of ash, or shattered ice, or could spend the rest of his or her life as a mice in a little cage, running in a treadmill for your amusement”

"What’s a gentleman! It is a privilege to comment on such a marvellous attire!"

Bows