What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

26/08/2018 14:06Posted by Faelegar

"Glad you brought that up. It's got a use, y'know."
Faelegar grins. "Headbutting."

"I don't see how it helps when your horns ain't enough to do the job. You might want to ask some tradesmen about horn extensions"

[This is just too amusing. Normal people, ignore our demon-y banter. Or don't. Whatever you prefer.]

(BTW steel-plated horns should be a thing. They might just protect one's head from some sword strikes. Personally I wouldn't like the looks of it, but my TRP description includes a few cut marks on the horns. In reality a decent strike would just break one's neck, horns or not, but creatures with horns generally have strong necks and solid skulls; the same mutation that gives us horns may include all these aspects)
@Rumikah

"Oh wow, she's sure to turn some heads when she walks in, right?
It's both regal and flamboyant..."
She briefly tilts her head as she ponders.
"I wonder what she does for a living, I bet it's something super glamorous!"
"That hood really matches with your horns and tentacles to make you look really adorable!"

*Her fanged smile fades as Zirahael's demonic claws scratch her chin in a thoughtful pose; her fel-green eyes moving down from Nakitaa's top from behind her veil*

" ... although, the dress makes your butt look huge!"
Poor girl, what happened to you? Your armor seems tatteredi your skin looks rather rough and you have... strange glowing scars? *She takes out some salve from a bag she carriers* Here this should ease any pain you got but I'm not sure if it'll help with the green stuff.
"Looks warm,cosy an' protective! Though personally I'd like it to have a little more colour."
Oh look a Jester! Absolutely love it.
Awesome. Garrosh incarnate but without showing his pecs.
Delightfully reminiscent of the Sentinels. You would fit in well with them.
"Her armor says Zandalari. Her crown says paladin. Her weapon says Kul'tiras. And her eyes say Death Knight. What on Azeroth is she?"
"Were he to do jumping jacks, would he decapitate himself?"
"Looks like something a traveler would wear. Does it protect her from cold, though? It's not always all warm when you travel around the world, I'd assume. Aaaaaand, choose some brighter colours than brown! For me, brown always felt so... how to put it... bland. Not really expressing any sort of emotions. Even the black or purple clothing my kin or even I at times happen to wear at least create the gloomy, dark mood. Brown in my opinion, doesn't seem to create any sort of mood when I look at it."
"That attire is better suited to one of the more prominent Magisters or Magistrixes of Silvermoon. You are neither prominent, nor with the Magisters. Perhaps you would be better served with finding something more appropriate to your... kind... that better reflects your dark hearts and moral degeneracy."
"Ooh! Fancifuls! I bet that armor's worth a pretty penny....saaaaay, do ya need someone to polish it for ya? Ya'd have ta leave it with me of course, perfection takes time..."
"Another Grifter trying to make ends meet? Invest in a suit and some tapered slacks. Your pitch might not cut it but at least your appearance might."
"Death couldn't take your sense of fashion away, that's for sure. While that isn't my favourite shade of red, it goes rather well with the overall darker theme your armor has. I like how it looks... well, except for those spaulders. Those claws on them look like they'd hurt a lot when you stretch your arms."
“The same thing may be said to you. Your demonic ... presence has not diminished your fashion sense. That attire looks satisfactory for any occasions, be it fighting or traveling. Not to mention how handsome you look!”
"What others may call dark corruption, I call otherworldly charm. And of course it doesn't take away one's sense of aesthetic, if alters it somewhat..."
"It's a nice vest. Looks like good quality. Problem is it doesnt look like something I'd normally see a Demon Hunter wear." Thuldrell begins inspecting himself over the course of a few seconds.

"But I'm probably not one to judge..."
"Oh look an elf with a dilemma of what he is. Now isn't that a first."

(The hell, my characters has a life of their own. This was not the one I choose to post with! Fine Harlan be rude then.)
"Another highwayman?!"

*Zirahael gasps in exasperation before slaps her palm across her blind eyes and lazily unsheathes a gigantic warglaive*

"How many bandits have to die before they realize jumping out in front of the path of highly overpowered, violent and glory seeking adventurers armed to the teeth in mega powerful artifact weapons and enchanted armor is a bad idea!?"

*She sighs, before she straightens herself; committing herself to the tedium*

"This is almost as silly as when that underpaid, skinny, three foot tall Goblin technician intern from Venture Co. was wholly committed to engage me; a nine foot winged demonic demon by all rights; in an unarmed fist fight to the death... "