What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

Somebody steal ya pants, toots? I tells ya, ya can’t trust nobody these days!

…Hey, uh…were they as fancy as the rest of ya gear? I could keep an eye out, ya know, ta return them - definitely not to keep them myself or anything…

‘‘Nice eyepatch lady. Your overall look is rather rough. I think I am going to hide from you or else I might get a few hits.’’

“You’re a bad queen and I wish I never voted for you.”

“You poor little thing… whats happened your face you have to cover it with that… that… what the Fel even is that on your head?!”

1 Like

Zagara, I love how you’ll just wear anything. Fortune favors the bold…and the fashion-blind, I guess?

“I think you have the wrong Z there. Also, I’m envious of your ability to wear helmets. I hear they can be quite useful.”

1 Like

Alas, not quite tasteful. You hold the build to dress for perfection. I would advise you to convince a gullible trader to purchase your equipment, and go find something better for you.

“You, my friend only need a top hat to be perfect!”

2 Likes

That’s some serious eye glow. I may have met my match.

“Hmm. That armor looks more protective and durable than mine. But it also seems heavy and too noticible. Good for hard battles, but less practical for… indirect approach.”

1 Like

Looks at two Ilidaris’ warglaives above her Please don’t tell me that you wear the same underwear too…

2 Likes

Hmm, doesn’t that hat obscure your vision? The rest look good enough. I personally prefer ranged combat, but to each their own, right?

1 Like

Now that a HOT outfit!
If I were ten year younger… and alive… woof! :wolf:
But jokes aside, it cool
Well except that bow… somehow its a bit… I dunno… not saying its bad, just a bit off

1 Like

Martok is waaaaaaay terrified right now to comment on the big dead wolf’s attire… instead he just waves and smiles nervously hoping the wolf will eat his cake instead of Martok!

1 Like

“Martok, why you be dressing like a lumberjack if you bake cakes? You need a nice apron, man!”

1 Like

Oh…uh. Hey Mr. Uh…guard guy.
That’s some nice armour there! Yah! Reaaal patriotic, fa’sure!

…Oh the blue? What am I doin’ leavin’ at this hour? What ya think I’m stupid enough to try defect an’ plan some elaborate ruse to leave tonight?

Heh…

1 Like

Kept his crossbow aimed down at her while huffing warningly.

It fits you :upside_down_face:

Can’t see your outfit, but you look strong. That is enough for me.

1 Like

Looks pretty nice, almost a mix of fabric and armoured parts. The gold works well with your hair as well, and I imagine with your powers as well.

3 Likes