What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

‘‘I like your style. It’s pretty nice and everything fits. Plus you are looking like a member of the Sunreavers.’’

“We get it. You’re Kirin Tor. Well done.”

2 Likes

“Only thing that could make your outfit look better would be… blood. Yours prefferably.”

“It works, I think it works. Your armor and tabard got this…” Rush turns away and pulls a color wheel out of his pocket, peeking at it as if he were in an exam. “…magenta and navy blue thing going on. But your sword…I love the design, but the color doesn’t match. I suggest you be finding one with the same design but a matching color.”

“Good looking as a savage can.”

1 Like

“Nice spikes… do they hinder movement though?”

“I like the mask and hat, but… what´s with your eyes, are they infected with blight?”

Hallow’s End’s over bub, ya can lose the costume…

…Hey, c’mon, lose the mask already ya creepin’ me out an’ - oh. Uh…nice coat there poochie, good…uh, boy.
No! Ya look great, really! Could I get the name a’ ya tailor? Gonna hit that up fa’ sure!

Just after I walk away over here for a sec…

(Just an FYI, the claws on mine should be showing as poisoned - not sure what the blue sparkly thing is! Definitely not been helping myself to Azerite…no sir…)

2 Likes

‘‘You definitely got some style here. The eyepatch looks dangerous so I shall slowly walk away and be wary of someone like you.’’

1 Like

“You know how to match colors well, no denying that. You look like you came straight outta Dalaran. Now I just be confused about your title - how does a crazy cat lady coordinate so well? Do you conjure arcane cats?”

1 Like

A clear troll warrior outfit. While I am fond of showing some skin, I must say I would rather not see yours. And believe me, your legs are shown.
I did not expect anything else though and, despite the … horrors of your outfit design… the colors are well established and I am sure you can move freely.
It is not something I would give to a champion of mine, that is certain though.

A marivellous outfit you got there! I love the style.

‘‘I would wear less if I were you. Your headpiece is nice tho.’’

Well… You look…
Elf…ish
Kinda… sorta…
Ever considered robes and hoodes?

1 Like

“Hey, Zagara! You finally got pants! That means you must have a job, too. Congratulations!”

Well, he surely looks grunt’ish enough to bribe off.

1 Like

Very nice! Very nice!
But you miss a top hat :tophat:

1 Like

Fabulous, babe, simply FABULOUS!

“Hmm? What outfit?”

1 Like

If wearing ugly clothing was a crime…
You would be in jail.