What games do you play

While waiting for classic.
I have been playing PUBG
semi wow
Runescape -Old school

Have ps4 so Fifa & crash bandicoot.

anyone else playing some badass game?

1 Like

Well, I recently have been playing some Pharaoh. Old ancient city builder strategy.

3 Likes

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

4 Likes

Ah, I see you’re a man of culture as well!

3 Likes

Overwatch and Apex. Actually really enjoying Overwatch, I first started playing last year but only got really into it like 2 months ago. Not much else though really, occasionally i jump back on Skyrim. Edit: I do bare minimum in WoW to raid with my guild.

Mostly BfA doing all the things I usually don’t have time for, which I’m really enjoying.

Also a bit of Destiny 2, Minecraft, sometimes Portal 2.

1 Like

Mostly GW2 lately, finished my skyscale collection last week and now been learning to ride it effectively. Flying just makes game so much better. Cough Cough

Some Swtor because of doublexp week.

Some qroquet.

Some mölkky.

SUP-padling thingy but i don’t know if that counts as game. My dog is SUPping with me so it counts as group activity at least?

1 Like

Fallout 4, Skyrim and Portal 2 mainly, but lately just messing around with bfa, trying to collect some transmogs.

If I had to suggest something though, I would tell you Life is Strange, Amnesia games, Soma and maybe Firewatch, if you’re into that kind of games. They’re more like an interactive movie though, and they don’t have much replayability aside from seeing the different endings. Life is Strange and Soma are definitely worth trying, although soma could scare you a bit. I had to do that slow and little by little cause it got me nervous rather fast (it’s not difficult, but it’s anxious, with a very nice story behind)

I’m playing Islanders, same type of game, but minimalist :slight_smile: also Talos Principle, as games for a quick session, as opposed to ESO and WoW. Sometimes is just nice to have something you can play for 10/15 minutes.

I’m trying to expand the number of games I play, after spending too much time exclusively on WoW. I like that this game lets me build something to last, same reason I play ESO. But I end up burning out on the game, and simply unmotivated to finish reps and other longer time goals, because it becomes repetitive and hence dull.

1 Like

First though; I’m not waiting for Classic.
I still play WoW, just not as much until 8.2 hits.

Otherwise I’ve finished A Plague Tale: Innocence about a week ago. Liked it.
I’m playing Life is Strange 2 whenever there is a new chapter.
I’m playing Forge of Empires just as a ‘in between activities’ nonsense browser game.
I’m slowly playing Draugen, but I have yet to really get into it.

And I’m playing (pen and paper) Dungeons and Dragons with RL friends (both as a DM as well as a player).

I’ve got more games installed atm, but I’ve not touched most of them for a while.

1 Like

a bit of wow waiting for classic
Total War Warhammer
OSRS

Damn almost forgot that game :smiley: Lots of hours burned in it, was hooked on Caesar series and loved that one.

Been playing Wow and FM2019 lately

Obviously BFA right now but i enjoy Call of duty series, GTA, Witcher. Years ago i loved Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia, Max Payne, Gears of war, Mortal Kombat and many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Overwatch and Kerbal Space Program are my two others outside of WoW at the moment.

1 Like

I currently have no internet access for gaming so i am playing a bit of SCII and SC in offline mode

Apart from a bit of WoW I have just picked up HotS after 5 years & I am having a great time with little Li Li :purple_heart:

I also like (on console) ESO and FF14, D3, and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Also just bought ps4 VR and am loving Beat Saber :musical_note:

2 Likes

Wow brings back memories like the Blade Runner game :slight_smile:

1 Like

ppl playing fifa 14? XD its 2019

Haha I hate footy Final Fantasy :wink:

Final Fantasy 14, ESO, Call of Duty, and the random online game here and there.

1 Like