What games do you play

FF = Final Fantasy

and Heroes 4 was the best part~
just a bi dauntless atm nothing much.

Im really looking for a random player shooting game. anything?
dont like apex
dont like black ops 4 either.

anything else? with nice graphics.

BFV? EA sucks and could make improvements but the game is fun and the graphics are beautiful imo :open_mouth:

Just BFA.

I was meant to be playing conquerors blade but havn’t brought myself to play it when it released.

I haven’t heard of that one. unless you mean some entirely different game that I do. I alwways called "Heroes of Might & Magic 3, just Heroes 3 :smiley: I do owmn HOMM 3 Complete, whcch is the final version of the game, as far as I know. Oh and as old as it is, it is far superior to WoW in terms of fun to be had playing it. it’s actualy challenging too

as for what I’m playing, I’m currently playing and strreaming Dragon age Origins to pass the time until classic. after that I’ll do Dragon age 2 as well.

XCOM 2
Rimworld
Kingdome Come: Deliverance
Mount & Blade II: Warband

Anything but BfA, basically. Is it August, already?

oh oke sorry.

too busy right now for games…waiting for Keanupunk 2077…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I have time to play on my computer, I play WoW. Still trying to unlock zandalari trolls so I try to play at least few times a week. When not farming rep, I play with my alts, the latest would be Mag’har Orc shammy.

Other than that, I mostly play with my phone, mostly Adventure Communist and Angry Birds dream blast (or w/e) and some incarnation of candy crush (can’t remember the name)

I’m so, so tempted to buy a Switch. I just know my life will be over if I do, how will I find time for anything else :grin:

1 Like

Borderlands 2 on ps4 for it’s humour while I wait for borderlands 3 witch is probably when I will take a break from WoW and it’s repetitive content

Rather bored with WoW atm

I can’t play other games when I play wow. It’s too all consuming. I’ll have to unsub if I want to play other games.

Still having fun with bfa though. Leveling the new races, working on loremaster and battle pets. Still doing transmogruns, this time in draenor. No raids or dungeons.

Just WoW really. Bit of the remastered Spyro and Crash games as they’re so nostalgic to me. But not often tbh.

Typos

1 Like

American Truck Simulator + a little bit of Forza. Best of both worlds of driving :stuck_out_tongue:

BF5 and cod black ops 1 (all time favourite game, nuke town :heart_eyes:)

HotA is unofficial expansion with 3 new campaigns (easy, hard and ultra hard). It adds new city - Cove with pirates, sea monsters etc. It also contains many QoL changes (like being able to refuse learning Secondary Skill from Witch Hut or creature dwellings now store troops to recruit instead reseting each week), balance changes (nerfing Necropolis yay), some visual changes (Pikemen, Orcs look much better), tactical changes (quicksands when you fight on the sandy terrain or being able to target location with Magogs/Liches or being able to pick Ranged/Melee attack on ranged units).
If you loved that game try this xpac.

2 Likes

There really aren’t many new games today you can fully enjoy, without using your credit card for ”optional purchases”.

That’s why I currently still like old games such as Mass Effect 1-3, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1-2, Force Unleashed, Skyrim, RuneScape, Assassin’s Creed.

Also love Overwatch.

1 Like

This.

Alongside this I’m also playing the Emperor, Zeus and Poseidon and Caesar 3. All of them are Sierra city building classics.

1 Like

Monster Hunter World…its currently silent,but i loved my time with that game.Capcom did a solid one there.Also w8 on AC Odysai last expansion for Atlantis.

I have been playing Warcraft III again. I am really excited about Warcraft III: Reforged due to release the end of this year (assuming no delays from their launcher date), and I have been hoping to get my old groove back with that game.

My roots are RTS. WoW is an outlier–before WoW, I only ever played RTS games. I am going back to my roots.

4 Likes