What games do you play

I have Ceasar 3 and Zeus also from GoG but I realy like ancient egypt so decieded to focus on one, Pharaoh. This games can take quite a lot of time.

1 Like

Aye they are masterpieces. My fav levels in Pharaoh are Djedu, Itjawy, Sawu and Baki.

1 Like

Lately I havenā€™t continued any games I have or start any newā€¦ I am a seasonal gamer, and the summer time just pulls me away from the computer/console :blush:

But I am waiting for Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden to arrive, so I can pick that one up when I need to play something different :grin:

1 Like

I googled and I wasnā€™t disappointed :smirk:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been mostly playing Civilization 6, Europa Universalis 4, Stellaris and Total War: Warhammer II. Other games as well, but for lower amounts of time. Oh, and Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2.

1 Like

ATM: overwatch, far cry new dawm, watch dogs 1 and 2. i allso smoke alot of weed and watch alot of p0rn to get some kind of satisfaction

Been playing alot of Hello Kitty dressing room 2 and 3 :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really looking forward to that as well.

Blizzard said theyā€™d try to take more influence from WoW in their campaign updates, similar to what we saw with the Stratholme map.

With that in mind, I canā€™t wait until I reach the Tomb of Sargeras. 0.O

Actually there are dozens of maps I canā€™t wait to see, but that one in particularā€¦

I certainly am excited to play through the campaign. Once done though, I am hoping to get good on the ladder.

One of my fondest childhood memories is sneaking on the computer in the middle of the night and playing 4v4s and 3v3s on classic Battle.net using a dial up connection (yes, it worked). I always played Night Elf. :smiley: My first hero was usually the Warden, though at times I went with the Priestess of the Moon.

1 Like
  1. World of Warcraft - ok except for killing my waterstrider mount (still mad about that).
  2. World of Tanks - great fun but frustrating sometimes when the match maker and RNG hates you (no fun for you).
  3. Factorio - super fun (remember to turn peaceful mode on), makes you use your brain, teaches you planning and logical thinking and is the best virtual model train set ever!!!
  4. Plague Inc - who does not like to wipe out the whole world with some vengefully named decease after a bad day at work.

I had a 200kbit/s connection myself, and because my dad was running a webserver downstairs, my game would just randomly lag to death and back again.

But yes, 56kbit/s was completely fine for Warcraft 3, as per the minimum system requirements.

In fact, World of Warcraft vanillaā€™s system requirements said 56k dial-up, too. It could also be run on Windows 98. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for ladderā€¦ Iā€™m pretty good at Starcraft 2 but I was always terrible at Warcraft 3. As much as Iā€™ve watched Grubby, and believe me I have watched A LOT of Grubby, I just canā€™t seem to get the micro right. Units are moving on top of each other and I end up making mistakes, probably due to lack of good hotkeys.

I always did the best with Orc though, likely because they have less units. Iā€™m the same in Starcraft 2 - I play best with Protoss. I can easily multitask 3-4 locations at the same time, but you better not ask me to micromanage my deathball. xD

1 Like

StarCraft II is too fast-paced for me. I reached high-platinum 1v1s on EU, and I stopped having fun because the pace of the game in combination with the very high unit count made it less fun.

1 Like

I play Heroes of the Storm and sometimes Diablo 3 and just finished Gothic 4 Arcania with a mage now I am playing it again with a warrior.I am thinking of giving Aion another go and recently have the urge to try Final Fantasy.Thinking of playing some StarCraft 2 Campaigns again on higher difficulty,will play some Age of Empires franchise again cause I am a huge History nerd :grin::joy:.Also thinking of replaying some Assassinā€™s Creed games again like 1 and 2 and Brotherhood and Revelations.
Everytime I play a rogue class in any mmo I name them Altair and Etzio Auditore(sadly the last part of his name doesant quite fitThe Firence).

2 Likes

I used to play on 56k dial-up and to be honest the only time I had issues was when the mass fights at the crossroads would kick off as there were just too many spell animations going on for my poor internet connection to keep upā€¦

1 Like

Haha, itā€™s funny for me because Iā€™m exactly the opposite: I never liked Warcraft 3 very much because of the low unit count compared to SC, and it always seemed too slow paced. :slight_smile: Plus I didnā€™t like the idea of heroes in a RTS, idk why but I just didnā€™t.

2 Likes

Ready, set, FIGHT!

But seriously though, I like both of them a lot. Always have. They are very different though. I definitely got better at Starcraft 2 than I did Warcraft 3, but I got better at Warcraft 3 than I did Starcraft:BW, but I think thatā€™s just a consequence of how old I was when the games came out.

I also like Age of Empires 2. Age of Empires 1 less so, however.

It feels like old RTS is making a resurgance. And by that I, sadly, donā€™t mean new RTS in the old school style. I mean literally old RTS.

2 Likes

Cant wait for Final Fantasy 7 remake one of the greatest game of all time :star_struck::heart_eyes:

and ofc the PS5ā€¦!!

BFA, Classic Beta, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, American Fugitive, jon shaferā€™s at the gates. Is what I currently dabbled in.

The last two were just checking out if Iā€™d want to buy them, the answer was: nope, unless bundled.

Europa Universalis 4 and Stellaris really interest me, perhaps I should buy one of them :slight_smile:

Other games Iā€™ve player are oldies, but goldies, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 2, Withcer 1, 2, 3

Random games :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the Witcher series as well, so good games. I suggest Stellaris if itā€™s your first Paradox game and if you like space ships, EU4 pretty much needs lots of DLCs to be fun and itā€™s quite expensive, and quite hard to jump right into. :slight_smile:

1 Like