What happend to the new mail icon on char screen?

From patch notes: Auction House and player mail notifications will now show on the character selection screen.

I tested it by sending a mail from one of my characters to one of my other characters. No mail notification is showing on the character selection screen.

2 Likes

i have the same …
i know 1 of my alt have mail and not even see the little icon at the char screen :frowning:
not sure if i need put some settings good to see it ?

1 Like

I noticed the same thing, it’s not working. I sent some gold to my druid alt and there was no mail icon on the selection screen.

2 Likes

As of today, the mail icon is now showing on character selection scree.

1 Like

Not for me it isn’t.

1 Like

You are right. Now its not working.

was working last night, logged in this morning and the mail icons are gone again …
i hope the wil fix it …

Still not working.

Hm…

it was working for me, but then the last patch update seemed to take it away. How dissapointing.

Seems to be very buggy. Like others, I have had it, then didn’t. Hopefully fixed soon-ish (but probably not the highest priority I’m guessing).

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

We’ve been seeing some reports about the mail indicator, and it’s being looked into.

Thanks for the reports! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not even sure what I should be looking for.

1 Like

Yeah, never seen that ever. I’ve even sent myself some mail to check. Does it work on all mail?

I’ve tried a full UI reset and nothing changed, I know I have unread mail on a character.

Guessing it’s bugged out again. This screenshot was from last Weds reset when I saw it for the first time.

1 Like

Really says something when even a mail indicator is bugged. Is the C team on this game now?

it works very sporadically, think I’ve only seen mail icons on character screen twice since patch went live

So, should it be working? It doesn’t work for me still. :frowning:

Nope it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried again.

Hey there Raenold,

Bit of a necro but it’s reasonable enough to have asked again here. :slight_smile:

The Mail Icon on the Character Selection Screen is not currently active. It’s not bugged but off on purpose for now.

1 Like