What headcanon do you wish was canon?

Which would make Sylvanas; Kerrigan incarnate? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

That Tyrande would still call Malfurion by “Furion” instead of that retarded “Mal”…

Also that Night Elves don’t have a freaking Christian-styled wedding but just “mate” for life or something of that sort… But alas.

2 Likes

Sylvanas is Kerrigan, the Lich King is the Overmind. Draenei are Protoss, Broken are Dark Templar.

Oh, and both universes have the ultimate enemy coming from the Void, that everyone has to band together to defeat.

Oh! Another headcanon I remembered. Healing is basically just speeding up the natural healing process of your body with magic, that’s why if someone is constantly healed for a longer period of time (Examples are veteran warriors/soldiers) the healing gradually starts losing its efficiency, until it stops working fully, later making even the smallest cuts life-threatening, as the body won’t have the strength/resources to heal by itself. Same could be applied to health-potions, and could explain why we don’t see so many heroes stick around for long, as they have to retire or face death.

I just want a prius, man. I didn’t say no one’d drive it.

Fel & Necromancy are Arcane and Shadow mixed.
There are no Chaos and Death, only Light, Nature, Arcane, and Shadow.

That WoD didn’t happen it was all a bad fever dream

And I agree with this wholly, I have a Necromancer character and found the change from twisted arcane to death magic so…unnecessary, also meant I had to rewrite half of a Necronomicon I made on TRP:extended which was ‘fun’ xD

1 Like

In short: Nazgrim had a son and Gamon is taking care of him because Gamon and Nazgrim had a past friendship.

Long story:
While they may have fought eachother during the Siege of Orgrimmar (saving Gamon is seen or will be seen as canon) they still had a memorable moment in the past. During the vanilla year in the timeline Nazgrim was one of the warriors that didn’t attack Gamon like most of the Horde’s young heroes did. Nazgrim was actually one to stand up for Gamon when the tauren drunkard was attacked, fending of the pickpocketing rogue. After that Gamon started being trained by Nazgrim, while they weren’t training Nazgrim was being sent on missions as a grunt. During this time Nazgrim and Gamon’s friendship would start, the orc talking to the drunk tauren about how he wants to serve the Horde loyally and wanting to be an honorable example to his recently born son. Gamon actually not fully loyal to the Horde at this point as he has his ties with pirates doesn’t share the opinion of serving the Horde, but he does understand Nazgrim’s goal o being a role model for his blood.

After some time Nazgrim became a Sergeant and was to be sent to Northrend, where he would drop a subtle remark about the hero being very well trained compared to Gamon during a questline. One or two more remarks would be made in cata content, like Nazgrim mentioning that the adventurer has become much stronger since last they’ve met, where he will mention that Gamon has as well (with the tauren being buffed from a level 12 mob to a 85 elite). During this time Gamon and Nazgrim have been apart for a while, with the orc being less focusing on training the tauren just like in the old days as Nazgrim focuses more on putting his work in for the Horde. Their opinions on Warchief Garrosh would be at opposite ends, with Nazgrim supporting the new Warchief and Gamon hating it. Returning Korkron Elite orcs would hear of Gamon’s view on their Warchief and would form groups to beat up the tauren, but this time Nazgrim not being there or even not deciding to do anything about it.

During the time of 5.3,those Kor’kron Elites would keep taunting Gamon while he’s under arrest. But with this headcanon Nazgrim’s name will be mentioned, by the Kor’kron remarks similar to “General Nazgrim himself trained you and you decided to remain a dishonorable drunkard!”. Gamon’s hatred towards the orcs would rise so high, clouding the opinion he had on Nazgrim fully.

During SoO the fight will play out the same, now having more meaning to the lines said:

General Nazgrim says: Gamon, you have finally learned. I am proud to have died at your hands.
Gamon says: You fought with honor. Gamon will ensure that your legacy lives on. For the Horde, my friend.
General Nazgrim says: For the Horde.

After the battle against Nazgrim the heroes of the rebellion continue to fight the remaining forces and Garrosh himself, Gamon decides to wander Orgrimmar to find Nazgrim’s home. Here he finds his old friend’s hut, with Nazgrim’s mate bloodied and beaten by one of the rebellers (who would also be lying dead on the ground) as she was probably just as loyal as Nazgrim himself. Looking under the bed he found Nazgrim’s son who would be about 5-6 years old by now. From here on out Gamon would basically train and take care of the boy, leaving his old past of pirates and drunk fighting behind to become the example Nazgrim wanted to be for the Horde.

I know, long headcanon that never made it to the game, but after Blizz doing nothing with Gamon after that awesome appearance in SoO I felt Gamon deserved some justice. And if this was to be implemented into the canon, I’d also change Nazgrim as one of the new four Horsemen as it would kill this story. Probably giving (main universe) Kargath his spot.

I find it worse than unnecessary, I find it damaging to the storytelling.

Undeath went from an unnatural mean to escape death or to raise an army of minions to being instead the embodiment of “Death”.

Fel went from a powerful but unstable and corruptive side of magic to the thing intergalactic spaceships can be made of. (so fitting for the “Chaos”…)

1 Like

Headcanon: Sylvanas pointed Lady Ashvane in the direction of Queen Azshara, but not before ensuring that the remains of her Azerite armament manufacturing company that didn’t care about who they served were brought into the service of the Horde.

You just enabled Horde human RP.

What have you done.

But we got the humans with the cool coats and top hats that don’t turn into werewolves!

Didn’t that happen with the Fogsail Freebooters?

My headcanon is that a lot of orphaned orcs in Shattrath are taken in by the draenei. They learn about the Light, and as they grow up, about their heritage. Which clan their families are from and so on. Some go on to be typical orcs, but many become priests and tend to the refugees in the city.

That we left Khadgar on Argus.
Was he even on Argus? Who cares? Ship him there, then blow it up!

…Freakin’ bubble-headed mook, bustin’ in every joint all dad jokes an’ never buyin’ anythin’…

Sorry, Khadgar turns up in one of the quests in Silithus being all sad at Horde and Alliance getting up to their old antics.

You go easy on Khadgar, the man is a treasure!

4 Likes

I wish all lore characters had the ability to read patch notes so they could be as infallible as Baine and Anduin.

I wish this fan map of Azeroth was canon: https://www.deviantart.com/kuusinen/art/The-World-of-Azeroth-469060704 In particular, Pandaria being just south of the equator.

6 Likes

That Night Elves didn’t kinda forget they were supposed to be the masters of guerrilla warfare with literal thousands years of experience in some cases with a deeply ingrained warrior culture.
That the Horde and Alliance didn’t kinda forget their grievances after every time they had to fight the new monster of the week.
Broxigar not being a thing, it reads like a fanfic and I’m sorry to all the fans to which I know there are many.

2 Likes