New items

Quality of life updates:

Higher stacks for arrows and bullets
Bigger bags
Longer duration on blessings and other buffs
Lower mana cost on buffs
You can have more quests in quest log

2 Likes

Isn’t that just Retail you just listed there?

1 Like

You think its called classic+ for no reason?

1 Like

That’s not Classic+. It’s Retail-.

Didnt they just release an expansion that would suit your needs better?

Where this all cynicism coming from? Everything listed here can be reasonably implemented. You can only clear Naxx so much.

1 Like

So the expectation of Classic+ with new content to still look and feel like Classic is cynicism now?

Why did the OP ask for higher stacks of ammunition? Did he really care about a classic gane experience, he might have asked for the addition of an ammunition bot to be added to the engineering profession instead.

You can see what they did with sod. Even if people say that´s not classic +, it very much is and look how much of a steaming pile that is.

I dont get why people can not get the following in their heads: The current dev team is not able to create something that would add to the spirit of vanilla wow instead they just cram retail features into it. Blast blast blast, faster faster faster. While not having played sod for a single second (thank god) this is what i get from the SOD mentality.

3 Likes

Classic game design slapped some classes harder than other in unintended way. Warlocks and Hunters needed bag space to make DPS while some classes could come anytime they wanted. You can stack large boulders in your inventory but not soul shards? Give me a break. Average original vanilla enjoyers played the game with 50+ addons, be real.

SoD is out and its more fun than ever.
I cant see why another test of vanilla must come out?

I think what people really want is an official version of :turtle:

All u need to do is make ret paladin stronger than warrior and then watch all the cry babies :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.