What is the future of the Horde?

False!

Also, Did you know Cairne’s Runespear concealed him in long grass?

Your people? You mean the ones you hired to support you?

Those are not his people, he hired, not bought them…

If thats true what about some wheat and 3 silvercoins for it?
I wanna ‘study’ it then.

No desanchanting at all or destroying it. Or selling it.Totally just examine it .

He calls them his people cause no one else supports him

Thrall and Saurfang are no one? Interesting standards.

I meant actual tauren. And thral and saurfang are 2 not 1 ; )

The Bloodhoof_Runespear(can’t post links)

It was destroyed in the Mak’gora between Cairne and Garrosh Hellscream.

The Highmountain and Bloodhoof Tribes are with me!

*noone from the horde

1 Like

Great, so we’re denying that Thrall and Saurfang are from the Horde…

Thrall left horde ages ago and saurfang left horde in start of war

They will always be part of the Horde, and were here long before your kind joined us. They represent some of our best.

Worst. And they the left certainly thrall did. For his family

Without us youd have no foothold on EK at all . No nightborne (they and belf are best mages there are as races).

Okay, could you stop…your lack of tauren knowledge on top of trolling around is so cringy right now.

4 Likes

Those tribes do support Baine though…

And well, if people want to make steaks out of Baine and call him an Alliance plant, I too can meme around.

they dont, not even all bloodhoof support him. cause he rather makes anduin happy or Alliance then care about his people

Well, depose me then if you believe I am unworthy and unsupported in the role. We did it to Garrosh and will do it to Sylvanas. You would have to get your clothes dirty! If you are wrong, we may have to send the coup plotters to some frozen wasteland. Not executed, but exiled.

oh id love to kill Baine,Anduin(the actual worst single character in warcraft) and calia and saurfang. But blizz wouldnt ever let allow us to do that or allow that happen. Well not anduin and calia, baine saurfang will be once any of them is ever warchief and then is made insanly evil and/or crazy to get next one up.