What is the future of the Horde?

Horde is Thanos:
1,566 votes and 96 comments so far on Reddit

8 Likes

Lol I died

2 Likes

I waited a long time for this moment!

2 Likes

thats amazing, i got a new background for my Phone i guess now.

No issues, merely the inevitable rise of Warchief Baine :thinking:

A leader cannot please everyone.

To bad I have my reincarnation at the ready! (Anti) Heroes nevah dieee!

Yes a good leader cannot please evryone, and Terrible leaders cant please anyonee like baine.

1 Like

Thanos did too much wrong but he was right that the resource consumption was too high to be sustainable.

Where were you when Magatha and the Grimtotem took over Thunder Bluff? I have not forgotten Garrosh sitting by.

drinking in silvermoon? you think id let me clothes becme dirty? or my hair be filled with dust you got ervywhere there? hygiƫne is important but you tauren probabally dont realize that as you live in dust filled plain,atleast its not as bad as durotar but atleast ogrimar has actual buildings.

You tauren(and orcs and not zandalari trolls) should use some of nightborne cleaning bots or magic broomss.

Magatha taught me everything I know, one frostshock and Iā€™ll turn you into an iceberg.

1 Like

Sylvanas thought the sameā€¦ Iā€™m sure!

Sylvanas thought the sameā€¦ Iā€™m sure she did!

yeahā€¦ I just know some of the moviesā€¦

But applying characters on factions is just kinda dumbā€¦ Makes things one-dimensionalā€¦

Gnomes would have to be some of the science guys. Probably either Iron Man, or maybe more fitting, the original Ant Man, Hank ā€œthe Pimpā€ Pym!

1 Like

With such allies, who needs enemies? :man_facepalming:

Oh wonderful, a Magatha supporterā€¦I knew we should have had you all thrown out. Some strange force descended upon Thunder Bluff and convinced everyone to let her come back.

You are in this war because of Sylvanas trying to use your fleet :frowning:

1 Like

I agree, we should get rid of the tauren ,orcs and trolls unles they learn what hygiƫne is or what a shower is.

1 Like

So unfair. You do realise that with the powers of water at my command I could potentialy shower a whole tribe?

4 Likes

I actually donā€™t want Baine to die. Heā€™s a pretty good personification of what the playable Tauren have been portrayed as through the expansions. Calm, peaceful, in tune with the natural world around them and more or less the moral compass of the Horde. At least these days. We need characters like that in the Horde too to counterbalance the Forsaken, Goblins and this new breed of Zug Zug me smash Orcs.

Granted his appearances in the books have been detrimental to his character but that can still be salvaged if his in game appearances were better.

I just donā€™t want him to be the face of the Horde. The Warchief. and I certainly donā€™t want other Horde leaders to uphold him as this paragon of virtue that should define the faction which seems to be the case as we can see from certain lines of dialogue in 8.2.

He represents the Kalimdor Horde and its tribal/spiritual theme reasonably well. He doesnā€™t represent the Eastern Horde at all.

3 Likes

Such a shock a tauren that knows what a shower is. Well thats amazing, youre allowed to stay then. You still need shoeā€™s before youre allowed i

Silvermoon would not last a week without the Horde.