What is the future of the Horde?

The Kalimdor horde didn’t do anything for the elves. Like ever.

1 Like

Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms Horde, they are the one and same.

you know its been repaired for ages in lore right? and we can conjure our own food. And we got the sunwelll back and its unbreakable barrier it can put up. IF not for traiter letting him in even arthas wouldve never gotten in.

And its like thunderbluff would ever last without horde its doesnt even have walls or houses, a single torch would ruin it harder then it did to stormwind

1 Like

I am impressed by the mighty blood elf skills of repairing the Dead Scar. You must forgive me, if I do not place my life at risk for the assumption that the shield is unbreakable. The Nightborne may have a few words to say about that.

Even the Alliance were unable to breach our fortifications at Mulgore. We will be fine. Except if Jaina personally comes along.

I heard Zul, the Old God puppet was behind Stormwind’s fire. My sources inform me that the damage was so minor that the city appears to be unaffected.

You can conjure food?
So why did we start the war in Cata again?

1 Like

Because mass conjuring food is never going to be sustainable in any sane fantasy setting. Too many mouths to feed even if it was efficient to do so. But this is Blizzard so \o/

And Garrosh wanted war.

Ow yeah there was a war about food shortage back then. Dammit i shouldnt have said it.

Aslo you never asked. Cant help if you dont ask :slight_smile: how much gold you ask to forget i ever said that?

They have the Sunwell, a near-bottomless source of Arcane and Light magic. There’d be no problems in feeding millions of mouths.

Garrosh wanted war for resources, and IIRC, one of the reasons was a famine in Durotar

2 Likes

About tree fiddy

I knew those blood elves would betray us…but during the Cataclysm? They are worse than Magatha and Kael’thas!

Inb4 Derek goes haywire on Katherine and Jaina blames Baine for delivering him to her, nabs the Focusing Iris from Dalaran and levels Thunder Bluff in a fit of rage.

Delicious.

3 Likes

I…I was trick’d!

It was clearly the Sunreavers! It is a setup by Sylvanas!

About tree fiddy

Here 10gold coins now forget this ever happend.

Inb4 Derek goes haywire on Katherine and Jaina blames Baine for delivering him to her, nabs the Focusing Iris from Dalaran and levels Thunder Bluff in a fit of rage.

Delicious.

would be amazing such a big cooking fire! and alot of roasted beef for the orcs and trolls.

knew those blood elves would betray us…but during the Cataclysm? They are worse than Magatha and Kael’thas!

Does it count as betrayler if you never cared about them? Also you guys never asked us.

Something I’ve been kind of hoping for for ages now.
It’s not that I want to see Thunder Bluff destroyed, I like the ‘city’, even in it’s outdated hasbeen glory.

Give it a nice heroic scenario, perhaps a Barrens Warfront etc, and maybe Baine will grow that spine and stop being a naive apathic fool.
I’d be okay with a burned down Thunder Bluff in that case, atleast it’s give a new twist into the story and be something meaningfull.

2 Likes

I was not Warchief then and Thunder Bluff had a secure food supply.

Why am I the bad guy here and those eating Tauren, the good guys? Did Arthas win the Third War?

of its has a secure food suplly thereis grass!

Hey i dont eat tauren i dont like beef. And the orcs you think theyve ever been really good?they got spikes evrywhere you know.
And the trolls you better dont ask, theyre kinda insane half the time from voodoo or whatever herbs theyre smoking at the time.

You know nothing of my people.

Okay, ‘big cooking fire’ elf.

Agreed. We should make laws banning those kinds of substances…

I dont like beef but i do like barbecue with chicken. and its nice social event.

And you sure you wanna ban that? you never know what they will do once they loose their voodoo.

And still the mighty Vol’jin was much smarter than any of you puny elves!

1 Like

and what did it do for him ? nothing. he isnt immortal with a magical well or lives for multiple millenia without it easly. or got a unbreakable barrier.
So elves>voljin

1 Like