What is the reason some people don't want soloQ?

Nobody wants to eliminate the actual system, you will be not forced to play it, it’s just an addition to the actual unbalanced trash system, based on infinite waiting times.
If it is not played they can eliminate it, but I think it will be much more successful.

are you afraid of losing your friends / boosters?

What are your problems with it?

7 Likes

Because if they added a solo queue, it then gives other players a chance to get better gear. Some people don’t want people to get better gear because then they have less lowbies to feed off in order to make themselves feel like they are better at the game than they are. Harder to bully free wins in randoms and world PVP if your opposition has better gear.

23 Likes

soloq rating will be the actual rating to measure skill.
People who buy boost dont want soloq because their friends will know that they suck

11 Likes

Argument that make most sense is that this will reduce people playing lfg pvp. But idk if 3v3 or rbgs bracket will suffer because of this maybe it will be exactly opposite because more people will be playing pvp.

Also less social interaction. Well this is funny because wow is almost lobby game not mmorpg so…you just open lfg tool and play like in lobby game. The most social thing is that people summon you to dungeon. Like you can talk with people from soloque too…a made few friends in skirmish its actually easier with less pressure to being social. Imo

1 Like

Coz they can say that they don’t need it. But idk why they think that someone will force them to q solo.

Because they don’t even read what the others are saying…
Like… no one ever said to delete team queue… they don’t seem to get we ask for extra modes…that won’t give you any extra.

Soloq is good on paper but in reality random soloque teams will face against premades and they will get destroyed, then come here to complain. This is what will happen. They’ll ask for only soloque matchups constantly here.

See the bigger picture.

solo queue means solo vs solo players…
Teams play in team queues…
In fact…we ask about only solo matches… as you are right that there is no point in solo players vs premades anyway…

2 Likes

The only people who dont like the idea of solo queue are:

• People who regulalry buy or plan to buy boosts.

• People who try to use RBGs to get to rating thats above their skillevel. Which is quite similar to a boost but then without paying for it.

The players who fit in one or both of these groups hate the idea of solo queue since it forces them to carry their own load.

5 Likes

People will be always complaining.

Just add new bracket 5v5 arenas and 10 m bgs and lets see what will happen. I dont think rbg scene is like major thing atm its almost more hipster then pet battles.

1 Like

For sure who join soloQ can match only against a soloQ team, this is taken for granted.
Actually, the system lets you create random team that, in 40%/50% of the time, meets a premade guild/comunity teams and this makes everything more unbalanced.

1 Like

this is happening all day long, every day anyway in randoms, so why do you think we will care if it happens in rated, same sh*t, different venue.

2 Likes

But this is already happening over and over in random bgs. Might as well bite the bullet and put it in rated.

Also, if players who do rated and arenas are allowed to come in and ruin randoms, then I don’t see why they would have an issue with a reversal. What’s good for the goose and all that.

1 Like

maybe so i dont get backfilled/join in progress lost epic bg
with half a dumb bot team
who has melee randomly rush 50 times dies rez rush and repeat

p,s ppl insulting your damage when you call them bots
seem to ignore any objectives

I really don’t understand what kind of person wouldn’t want it.
Good players would appreciate it because they are not afraid of playing with random people. If you know how to play, you’ll do good in solo que anyway.
And people who aren’t that good, would be happy for it because it makes it simple for them to join the games, so they can actually play and improve. Or have fun playing the game if nothing else.
Really the solo que would benefit everybody.

2 Likes

soloq is my current dream, bump every soloq post.

5 Likes

No, you cant just imply that devs should actually work and implement something new and beneficial to players! That is absolutely wrong!
Two different queues! Can you imagine the UNGODLY amount of hours they will have to spend to implement that MOST DIFFICULT OF TASKS?

3 Likes

Soloq chaos is the true pvp skills test
Arena is a boost fiesta with meta stacking all over the place , hugely trash

1 Like

Its playing against rng as well as your opponent thought. But i can understand why people would want it.

1 Like