What is up with the feminism and false inclusivity already?

You don’t have many friends, do you?

Couldn’t be more off-mark, I’m actually well liked in my circles.

Your mother doesn’t count.

Jokes about you just write themselves, don’t they?

You’re like a walking stereotype.

You really enjoy projecting, don’t you? Anyway, I’m done debating with the local 4chan user. Consider getting therapy and spending some time outside.

There are plenty of important male characters in the story, this isn’t even an objectively true complaint.

actually the forum rules state to use existing threads or face a ban so no you cant on a pvt owned forum.

I completely agree. I’m eager to see Malfurion play a pivotal role in the story like he did in Classic—oh wait, or Burning Crusade, or Wrath, or Cataclysm (where he’s still in Darkshore), or Battle for Azeroth, or Shadowlands, or Dragonflight (where he was replaced by a deceased female character who was barely used). The issue isn’t just about the number of male characters, but the disparity in screen time they receive compared to their female counterparts. Blizzard clearly has favorites, and this doesn’t align with what the fan base wants. The way they handle male characters is either annoying fans or alienating those who really like them. This kind of treatment breeds apathy towards the characters, and when people stop caring, they leave—most just quietly exit, and only a few will come to the forums to complain. If Blizzard wants to maintain a healthy player base, they need to give more attention to characters who have been neglected. I expected Anatar to be crucial in the War Within, but he’s non-existent.

My question to people like you.

Why do you rather look at Men than women?

1 Like

Dude, they’re just breasts. The portrayals we see today are surprisingly conservative, largely due to the ongoing clash between pro-sex and conservative feminists over character representation. This results in characters who have unique identities, diverse pronouns, and liberal traits but are dressed in a way that feels overly modest or restrained. It’s like getting the worst of both worlds: you’re supposed to find them appealing without sexually objectifying them. So you end up with Concord characters.

You calling someone else an edgelord is hilarious considering the topic of your thread