What is your favourite number 1 Class? (DPS)

Exactly that! By using a Q and E after chaos strike, you’ll move and be back at your original position. The movement will trigger the collection of nearby souls that came from demonic appetite.

1 Like

That makes sense now!! this is brilliant example how talent, spell and trait work with each other. Haste granted by trait makes you spam Chaos Strike even more, more Chaos Strikes = more soul fragments, more soul fragments = more chaos strikes and all of that gives massive damage :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly! And with Eyes of rage giving you a 0.7s cooldown on eye beam per soul fragment, you get to cast it more frequently, which increases the amount of time you spend under Furious Gaze :smile:

The synergy for this Havoc Build is amazing.

Edit: and for fun, you can take the AoE stun cooldown reduction without fury cost, this means that every 45s you can burst a bunch of souls to benefit even more from this

1 Like

I love it, but i suppose i need pretty much haste for this build ? atm i have benthic pieces, they give 2 x furious gaze, 1 x eyes of rage

1 Like

2x is enough to start off with imo

2 Likes

I will definetly try this today, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s slow phased, and lacks what it had in legion, kingsbane was pretty cool.

1 Like

I liked the legion demonic build, if i still had that i would have put it in great.

The problem i have with arcane mage and frost is that arcane lacks what it had in legion, they removed some good gameplay elements, like burn phase in aoe.

For frost, it has potential, but too much is tied to frostbolt, everything is frostbolt, and it should be changed.

Warlock, is just your standard 123 rotation for the most part, which is why i do not like it much.

Rogue instead has these problems, outlaw can be very fun if you have all buffs, but otherwise it’s pretty average, assassination rogue is slow phased and lacks flavor, subtlety is actually not that great on second thought, it’s not that interesting.

1 Like

You mean Warlock has too many buttons to press basically

And your pick is D basically

I see thanks man

Not exactly.

It’s not about how many buttons you press, otherwise i would not like ww monk, it’s about how interesting the rotation is.

You may have lots of buttons, but none of them feel really good to use for the most part, it’s just average.

1 Like

Oh I see you’re saying basically rotation of Warlock not so good it’s so so / average.

Outlaw rotation fun only with the buffs otherwise same as Warlock average.

How about Fire Mage?

I see then I guess Mage and Warlock will always be average maybe sometimes good fun rotation wise.

Same applies to Rogue.

But DH was sickk and it’s still great maybe not 10/10 as before but now still top 9/10

So your pick is DH I see

1 Like

No spec is a 10/10 right now, i would say that it stalls out at 8.5/10 for fury warrior and maybe enhancement.

Anyway yes, you pretty much got it.

I like fire mage because there are very good talent selections mostly, like the cast time pyroblast which feels really good to use, or the scorch on execute.

I loved legion dh, because of nemesis, demonic appetite, the head leggo, and demonic, in bfa it’s just not possible to do the same anymore as the talent selection was changed.

Fury, survival and maybe marksmanship are the only specs i can think of that are better in bfa.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.