What is your least favourite race?

It can be for any reason whatsoever. Racial imbalance, aesthetics, heritage armor, transmog, voice acting, starter zone, you name it.

Mine is (sadly) Draenei, not because I don’t like them, I think they are cool, but their racials have not kept up, armor looks weird because of the hooves, the starter zone is meh.

1 Like

Easy Blood Elf for me (sorry OP). You see them everywhere, very boring. For Alliance its Draenai, not a fan of the space goat aesthetics.

2 Likes

:sob: :cry:

honestly, i have 2 at the same spot.
Vulperas and Draeneis.
Vulperas, i got trauma from something happent involving them.
Draeneis, because it’s just another boring race that honestly i can’t see the appeal to play 1: They look weird too.

1 Like

Pandaren because they’re alcoholics.

yours. filthy conniving treacherous blood elves. garithos should have offed you back in the day. at least wouldnt have to suffer your treachery anymore

4 Likes

Void Elves.
They just appeared out of nowhere.

There should be like 7 of them max in the entire Warcraft lore, yet somehow it’s enough to warrant an entire playable race. I don’t understand why they gave us that, instead of literally anything else like Krokul Draenei, which were also on Argus.

It makes 0 sense.
I don’t mind the race existing, but I don’t think they should be a playable race.

5 Likes

I have a very specific hate for Female Blood Elf Rogues. (Velf counts too), mostly because their model and voice, I just hate them a lot.
So I guess I will go with Blood elfs.
Also don’t like Vulpera.

2 Likes

and 70-700 blood elves but here we are here 50% or more of horde is belves
void elves arent even a seperate race. theyre just black magic blood elves lol

Human. Always thought they were badly designed. Some truly horrible faces, hairstyles and animations.

10 Likes

Stahhhhhp bringing that up!! Let us forget that degeneracy please!!

OT: Humans, especially male paladins, they just seem to walk around with a giant red flag attached to them

Lightforged draenei, especially female paladins for the same reason as above.

Nelfs, particularly females because they have really weird outsized hands that just look wrong!! (and now you can never unsee their weirdly oversized hands you can thank me later)

5 Likes

Well at least they’ve had a few decades to reproduce.

My fav race is the 110 meter hurdle’s

1 Like

reproducing when? between their exile in tbc…?? or their genocide in tempest keep?? or the wars horde brought on? lol

Humans, its just a boring race when playing a fantasy game.

2 Likes

Humans, night elves and vulpera.

Look the bright side!
They are technically not “Humans”, but humanoid azerothians descended from flesh cursed iron constructs who were made from the the very crust of the planet
This more or less makes them “unique”
But yeah, in a fanatasy game, they are bland and boring
Mechagnomes -the playable version is my least favorit race
Decaying flesh on rusted metal, they are creepy

1 Like

People like to breed.

In any circumstances.

1 Like

false… especially thalasian eklves. u seen many of their children? dont think so

Mine is Draenei too!
I’m not sad about it. I don’t like them. They look stupid imo.
They have stupid voices. Their face tendrils creep me out. Their hooves are meh.
I’m not a fan of their gem based technology; I think it’s stupid.

I don’t think they should’ve been added to the game at all. Eredar should’ve remained Eredar. Broken should’ve remained broken. Alliance should have received High Elves and horde should have received ogres. That would’ve been much better in regards to the RTS games’ heritage, imo.

But it happened the way it happened. :person_facepalming:t3:

I like the idea of mechagnomes, but the execution was very, very meh.

1 Like