What is your most feared m+ affix and most liked?

Hello all gamers!

What affixes make you chill down the spine when you see it? And what affix do you enjoy?

And also what do you think about affixes in general?

Just curious :slight_smile:

Most liked : Bursting, makes healing more fun

Most feared/hate : Spiteful, i hate gimmics thats just killing more trash

1 Like

Good pick my friend.

I think that sanguine is pretty bad when there are many adds.

I did really like the torment affix in s2.

Personal I hate Explosives - Because PUGs don’t bother doing anything about them. I usually leave pugging keys until late in the week when people are used to it.

I personally like… Nah, just remove affixes, really spoils the experience of running dungeons imo.

2 Likes

I agree that many don’t understand how the affix works at all. Blizz need to consider to remove affixes that non seem to like!

As I said above: I rly like the torment affix it adds value to the run. Personally did I like it much :slight_smile:

I’d prefer if there were no affixes, they are all just annoyances in otherwise good dungeons.

2 Likes

True! I think they applied them to counter all the addons like DBM. They want to make it harder for us :stuck_out_tongue:

Loved ones = Tyranical- forified- quaking…

Everything else is just succage to either our healers or tanks. :C… Oh yeah and shades. …Necrotic… Sanguine…

1 Like

It’s not harder, its just more annoying and less enjoyable.

I’m sure there are ways they can find to make it harder, without making it annoying.

Necrotic with a pug tank is what I fear most.

2 Likes

Grievous.

Exposes all the bad healers in the pug world who are basically DPS players looking for fast queue. It´s frustrating as a tank watching the entire grp die because the healer can´t even do the only job they are supposed to do.

In normal m+ weeks I can just bring pretty much any healer on alt keys, all they need to do is be good enough to keep themselves alive if it is tyrannical.

Grievous? Gotta have real patience until you actually have a good healer.

As a healer, the affix also sucks because DPS not using defensives suddenly becomes extremely annoying.

As a tank, it also affects some tank specs way more than others.

1 Like

Preeaaaach!!

Sanguine also went from being the easiest affix to one of the most annoying ones as a tank. Every mob has some kind of dumb annoying cast now. It was so much simpler and more natural back in Legion. I´ll never get over how awful Shrine of the Storm was with this affix.

Again if your grp has a brain as a tank it´s no problemo. But if ur grp sucks and you are a class like prot warrior it´s just non-stop stress for 30 minutes, not exactly my idea of a good time.

Every time the affix appears it reminds me why BdK is by far my fav pug tank.

1 Like

I don’t fear any affixes, I’m rather indifferent to them.

It is massively apparent when a week has so called “bad affixes” though.

Tyranical/Fortified split weeks is stupid, just have better scaling for mobs and bosses and delete these two.

For me sanguine feel bad as tank. And combined with grievous and dungeons with a lot of trash it get really hideous as pug player.

2 Likes

How does grievous kill players? Healers have 2-3 panic buttons for the entire group. Only if dps keeps failing mechanics, they’d die on me. Had that happen twice today btw, in 7 runs.

I find both Tyrannical and Fortified boring at this point, give us something new already.

Also can’t stand spiteful.

1 Like

grievous also exposes all people who just ignore most of mechanics and depend on healers outhealing everything.

basicly dont pull stupid , dont ignore interupts / stuns and grievous is non issue.

but i agree that a lof of healers have huge problems if htye are used to just aoe spam heal . in a dungeon i just healed i hadto heal survival hunter more then tank which was kinda hillarious :slight_smile:

Grievous is basically a non affix. Especially in groups who want to eat themselves after a pull. Usually it is just kind of a mana drain.

My most hated since forever is bolstering. Just stop with that crap please. And i can also not understand why spites focus melee healers.

2 Likes

Fear none just hate necrotic, especially in Shadowlands with to many mobs that can’t be slowed or jump on your back (NW).
Next to necrotic is explosive, annoying if you have a healer that doesn’t care at all of the orbs.

Loved? None, but I don’t mind tyrannical just because, in my opinion, is a DPS affix. I found tyrannical way easier as a tank than fortified.