What is your most feared m+ affix and most liked?

its kinda non isssue if people kill uhr to heal their heal regain mana which is crucial this week . alternatively wo is not so bad either if people can utilize dmg reduction .

Haha ye! What’s up with all the jumping? I agree with you. I love my kyrian spear here!

I did use fear instead of hate since I don’t want to trigger any blue to ban me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like tornados enrage and inspiring
Upd. Oh and explosive ofc

1 Like

Most Disliked: Inspiring + Nercotic + Fortified, its terrible on certain packs in pugs.

Everything else is fine, just extra little annoyances.

2 Likes

Jailer, Frozen, Arcane Enchanted and Molten.

1 Like

Most feared: People getting hit by every avoidable damage possible.

1 Like

Don´t ask me, ask the bad pug healers. Just like most good tanks have absolutely no idea how bad awful tanks are. I often get friend requests in pugs when I tank, and I´m always like, wait that´s all it takes for ppl to add you? Just have a route and don´t do stupid stuff and execute your rotation of clicking 3 abilities?

I don´t think most good healers have any idea of just how awful bad healers are.

After ppl cried for the entire Shadowlands, and blizzard nerfed every affix in hope of saving what was left of the expansion almost every affix is a non-affix.

With a truly awful healer though there´s actually nothing you can do against grievous. As a tank you can not solo down the boss in a +15 if your entire team dies or whatever. This actually happened to me in a pug today, where somehow the entire team died and I barely soloed the boss with like 14 % health left. Even necrotic as a tank you can still deal with completely solo on every single class if need be, one way or the other. But grievous is too much.

Bron is also the best choice for soooo many specs, so it´s just eugh… Had a dungeon today with two brons knocking everything into puddles.

2 Likes

Tornado is not particularly hard, but it is the one I like the least. it is just annoying as hell. I just hate being thrown into the air in general.

I think sanguine can be quite annoying too, having you enemies healed up to max because my Bron does a stupid knockback into a sanguine puddle is just RNG BS that shouldnt be in the game.

I used to hate explosives, but after getting the Weak Aura that tracks how many explosives every player kills per dungeon it got a bit more fun, because it became like a separate mini game of who could get the most explosives lol.

I actually quite like Spiteful haha, although I am melee. I think I have just gotten used to how to play around it.

As a tank necrotic is obviously the nastiest… it is just dumb on some packs.

Some inspiring placements are also mental, like in theater of pain. I generally dont mind inspiring, but they should be more careful with where they put the inspired… some packs become nearly impossible in higher keys and if you wipe there is no way to recover.

2 Likes

i’m sort of neutral to most of them however Bolstering i absolutely detest, it’s purely designed to slow you down, you cannot play around it.

1 Like

I hate every affix.

2 Likes

Agree to agree! :slight_smile:

Ye agree. I absolutely hate it with all of my gut. In DoS when using urn the pool spawn under the mobs and heal them :stuck_out_tongue: and as you say my Bron. And also caster mobs that won’t move out even if I move as tank!

1 Like

This expansion?..fortified. The outcry from bfa about how dumb tyranical is payed out. So now fortified weeks are infinetely harder and more anoying combos imho. Also current free baseline “next expansion power level” afix for survival and destro are wery unfun to witness too. And these are nerfed btw.

Out of other afixes…idk propably explosives since my class stupid aoe rotation is chains sear and then press nightmare during the chanell…so stoping this to kil bombs is insanely infuriating as sp since it cost you 3 globals minimun to get aoe going again…and you know with destro and surv or even mm fury or ww…3 globals of not doing aoe will make you feel like second healer in terms of dps compared to them.

Edit: also i personaly do realy realy like current relic afix. Its a well designed afix of chosing either small hero…shroud…cdr…mana regen etc its all in one if your group isnt full of mongoloids. Also season 2 tormented was nice too. But thats just my opinion. Crypric is realy nice afix.

1 Like

Explosive and Spiteful is the worst.

They should remove ALL affixes and just make ONE for each season. One Kiss/Curse affix. The keys already scale damage and health of mobs and bosses. Will make tanks and healer enjoy it again.

Make M+ fun again !!!

Grievous. A mechanic that has no counter play, and just ‘heal up’ which puts healer off. Nothing you could do to avoid it.

Then Spiteful because you have to kill down almost packs of 4, because it puts each player away from combat trying to avoid the ghost. Its a punishing mechanic than a difficulty mechanic.

Grievous is pretty much a non-affix though.

This was over the course of a +20 dungeon. I barely notice it being there unless I get separated from the group for an extended period of time somehow.

34 minutes and it dealt 900k~ damage in total, damage that mostly was healed up when I was healing people from other damage they took, never really had to focus on anyone to drop the grievous because they would be in danger of dying to it.

Not an affix btw, but bringing a frost mage.

They always turn out to bring no dmg, why do people even play this spec? :rofl:

After checking into how frost mages actually function, the tank is most likely pulling wrong if a frost mage isn’t doing any damage.

1 Like

First of all I dont really wanna miss any affix. Having a lot of them rotating from week to week is what keeps m+ entertaining imo.
With that said: I personally hate spiteful and bursting. The first is just super annoying and the latter is jankÂł. No further explanation needed. But I do like the ground effects (quaking, vulcanic, tornados) adding a little more to look out for. Also on my resto druid I actually like explosive ^.^

After doing my first dungeons with grievous yesterday i have to rephrase my wordings. Grievous IS a non existing affix. DId +16, 18 and 19. Nobody had any idea including me as the healer this affix was applied.

Frost mage set bonus is horrible to due to how rng the proc is. I so hate when IT procs on like 1-2 mobs left Alive. If mages Had Control over that their DPS woudl be do much more effectve :slight_smile:

1 Like