What is your most feared m+ affix and most liked?

Ye grievous does not count. But Sanguine is pain since many mobs jump around like frogs :frog: and then stand and channel spells that you can’t interrupt, and boom full health :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why you bring DKs and monks. Maybe some druids that are boomkin or balance affinity as well. I’m playing balance affinity just because of being able to push mobs out of sanguine.

Yes! I wish I were a blood dk this week instead of VDH. But I don’t think that a affix should be RNG! And if they want to have this affix in-game Should they really consider to take some adds of the affix table!

say this to a disc priest.

Back in my day the scariest affixes to heal were skittish and bursting and bolstering
as a dps today its probably sanguine or quaking as a melee heavy team
as a healer today its still probably bursting or necrotic which require more coordination

the fun affixes are the seasonal ones.

1 Like

In season 2 did I start as disc but I changed to holy since it was painful to run KSM with pugs as disc!

I hate Them all

Season affix is pretty cool tho?

If you’re playing hpala or disc, bursting and grievous can be pretty annoying in pugs when everyone stands in fire and the tank doesn’t mitigate.

They’re not too bad if you’re playing holy, resto Druid or shaman.

The affix which generates the shades when mobs die is also pretty annoying because people don’t move out the way and just get hit by them :grinning:

1 Like

On my mistweaver and hpala grievous is also a non affix. I think the only exception with more trouble with it is disc, allthough i do not know it is just a matter of throwing out radiance and start blasting dps and heal with atonement. Some stacks of grievous for some time is also not killing anymore. It is not that you have to heal it away instant. I only see a problem when a disc is out of combat, but then the group can just eat themselves.

I hate every affix but i like the mount, that’s about it.

I don’t care about any of them.
All of them are easy, they require you to evaluate, adapt and move on.

However, what does annoy me is how some people are complete turds.
They show up with a bron covenant binding messing up sanguine pools, etc.

They prove they have no idea how this game works and are carried fools.

1 Like

Ahhhh, I find playing hpala really fun or really stressful, maybe because it’s melee and you have to be more aware of things? Is monk easier in terms of raw healing?

It is difficult to say what is easier. I have mained hpala from s1 BFA (halfway) till s2 SL. I rerolled (back to my legion main) shaman for this season. I never mained mistweaver only alted on it for several seasons. To me pala is easier, especially with the godbutton divine toll when crap happens. I am doing currently only +15-17 on the pala for a weekly or 2 though. The hard part of pala is when you are out of cooldowns. If you just go safe you are not wingsing for dps but just hold it for healing moments.

This is mostly how I feel. I hate some more than others.

I particularly dislike anything that means we have to play slow/pull small. Then there is a particular place in hell for whoever throught up Storming and Spiteful. I hate Tyrannical more than Fortified. Necrotic week it’s awful to find tanks.

Me who always have bron in my row as tank. I feel the burn :fire:

U know it, we just do it for the mount :smiley:

1 Like

I agree! I only do it for the mount and maybe the title’s :wink:

“The tormented” from s2 fits my DH very well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And the weekly rewards from the vault.

That u replace next patch.